• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

any nsx owner in austin texas

--any nsx owner in austin texas---

if any nsx owner in the austin texas area would be so kind as to take a look at a car for me I would appreciate it...either post back or email me...
[email protected]
thanks

Ohhh, is there a nice NSX for sale here???
biggrin.gif
Let me know if you still need any help.

------------------
Brian
Austin,TX
95 NSX-T Black/Black

I'd be more than happy to take a look @ an NSX for you, email me and let me know specifics.

The car is in North Austin. I just emailed him (Ted) about meeting some time today. Anyone care to join me? I'll post a time and place to meet me when I hear from him.

I've met David, but Brian and Trey might be new faces for me.

Depends on time and place. I'm always up for checking out someone elses NSX...

------------------
Brian
Austin,TX
95 NSX-T Black/Black

Brain-
give me a call if you guys are meeting up today. I will be busy durning lunch and around 3 be would like to meet up with some other nsx's on this beautiful day.

-days like this make me wish i had a T

------------------
92 Red/Blk

Is anyone going up to see this car today? I need an excuse to get out of the office.

Are any of you Austin guys interested in getting together for happy hour on Friday?

------------------
Brian
Austin,TX
95 NSX-T Black/Black

he seems kinda flakey to me....like hes trying to hide something about the car..I emailed him and asked him for the tranny serial number and he has not responded...oh well..I will just keep looking...thanks anyway guys...

I got your mesage, but had already seen the car, so I will give you my impressions anyway.

The car is a pretty straight early NSX. It does not look like it has been hit hard at any point (straight seams and no apparant body work). It runs well, shifts well and everything seems to work okay. It is totally stock except for the wheels.

The clutch engages very high and may be a bit worn, although it grips well. The only body flaws are a mising front lip (the rubbger piece, which I believe costs less than $100), and a scrape on the right rear valance which will need to be replaced.

I think it is a really good buy at less then $30K.

Back