• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any NSXer's in Hollywood CA??

I'm here in hollywood, CA visiting a friend ...I have already decided to move out here within the year because of the climate atlanta is great and all but the weather is like a roller coaster ... it's bare feet weather here in hollywood and its Jan 1st!

So I was wondering how many NSX owners are around here... ???

Well, there were over 70 people at the holiday party of the local chapter of the NSX Club of America a few weeks ago.

You might try subscribing to the Southwest NSX e-mail List. They meet for dinner each month.

Originally posted by Electro:
it's bare feet weather here in hollywood and its Jan 1st

Yep, nothing beats it. I took a drive with the top off last Friday and snapped a pic because the weather was so nice:

nsx-big.jpg

I know quite a few NSXers who live on the Westside and almost daily see more that I have yet to meet. I went to that NSXCA Xmas party...more than two dozen NSXs lined the streets (two S2000s and three Ferraris showed as well).

During a coastline drive this New Year's Eve, I spotted two red NSXs (roughly in the vicinity of Malibu).

Yes, this is a great place to live...especially if you own a NSX!
wink.gif

------------------
--akira3D ('00 NSX-T red/black #113)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

[This message has been edited by akira3d (edited 02 January 2001).]

Yep, there's plenty of us on the Westside.

Join the CA chapter!

Marc

------------------
94 Red & Tan NSX 5spd
1999 Cosmos BMW M Coupe 5spd

Back