• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any NSXers in Southwest Florida?

I have a few opportunities to work in the Naples or Fort Myers area in Florida, and was wondering if there are any other NSX's in the area or any meets that happen?

I'm in Fort Myers - give me a shout when you get down here.

There is a huge car show with lots of Exotics that line the streets in downtown Naples every Spring. I went last year and few NSX's from the East Coast drove over. I'll look up the dates for you.

yeah I will go,
there is another guy on here that would probably go to
ACUMAN get the dates and post them. thanks

Here's an old link/photos - looking for date this year. Looks like early February though....

http://www.exoticsandluxury.com/naples-ferrari-car-show-5th-avenue

Found it on the F-club site:
12th [Saturday] 7 AM to 3 PM - The seventh annual Cars on 5th Show. One of the best shows in the Southeast with over 400 cars on display. Mark you calendars for this show. We need everybody to bring their cars for our exotics display. Contact Kim Pemberton [email protected] or Steve Cantera [email protected] for more information.

Last edited:
Yes, I do want to go but ... I don't know for certain that I will be in the area by then :(

Ahh gotcha, I could read it either way the way you wrote it. Sarasota has a lot of money so I am sure it will be a good turn out, so I guess try to plan as best you can.

Ahh gotcha, I could read it either way the way you wrote it. Sarasota has a lot of money so I am sure it will be a good turn out, so I guess try to plan as best you can.

OH haha ... now I get it. You thought maybe I had enough of the exotic cars already. I'm from a smaller city where we rarely see a Lambo or Ferrari. Here it's a daily occurrence :)

I'm up for it. Would be good to connect to some NSXers in person. Have had mine for only 2 months and I'm still "honeymooning". :wink:
Acuman

There is a huge car show with lots of Exotics that line the streets in downtown Naples every Spring. I went last year and few NSX's from the East Coast drove over. I'll look up the dates for you.[/QUOTE]

Good job. Let me know when it is and we perhaps we can work something out with the NSXCA

If you move down here let me know as well. There are 4 nsx people in Naples that I know pretty well and 2 mechanics who came from Acura and are nsx certified, although they are not tuners in case your car has forced induction.

Back