• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any of you Houston guys shipping your cars up for NSXPO?

NSXPO is here in CO. this year, and my Dad has said he is thinking about shipping the car up. I'm to keep my eyes peeled on Prime for any groups looking to ship from, or through your area and see if we can get on board.

I figure why wait for fish to jump in the boat when you can cast a line right?

So is anyone thinking of shipping their car up here? If so, let me know so I can pass the word. There are many many many roads up here were I've been driving along and thought "Man, this would be a ton of fun in the NSX"

Really, we have these things called "mountains", and they make some pretty amazing driving. Just watch the opening sequence of The Shining if you need some inspiration!

Thanks in advance, and I hope all are well

Philip Glorioso

I plan on going but will be driving. If you need numbers or shipping, I guess you can add me tentatively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The drive would be awesome with a group of guys. However, if you're driving by yourself.... from kansas to colorado will kill you. Nothing to look at for miles.

Back