• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

any other meets,shows,get togethers on li?????

Originally posted by musclesmarinara2:
Hey,Any other acura get togethers coming up in L.I. anytime soon?

While these aren't Acura meets, every Friday eve. there is a car show at the Bellmore LIRR station on Sunrise Highway. Every Tuesday eve. there's one in the Sears parking lot in Hicksville on Rt. 106/107.

------------------
Russ
'91 black/black

Originally posted by Russ:
While these aren't Acura meets, every Friday eve. there is a car show at the Bellmore LIRR station on Sunrise Highway. Every Tuesday eve. there's one in the Sears parking lot in Hicksville on Rt. 106/107.

I am going to try to get down to sears
on a tuesday night.Do you get down there? John

Originally posted by musclesmarinara2:
I am going to try to get down to sears
on a tuesday night.Do you get down there? John

I can make it down there this week or next, if the weather's nice let's do it this Tues. We can probably get a 2-3 more LI NSXers down there as well.

------------------
Russ
'91 black/black

Nyc nsx and russ,Unfortunately I have to work until 7:00 but I will try to get there right when I am done.If for some reason we don't meet up lets try to get together another time.John

looked very crowded how come they dont come up with a better spot like roosevelt field mall.....ive been there for meets b4

Back