• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any RI/MA/CT guys up for a local meet?

So when is the next meet I would love to see a bunch of nsxi (multiple nsx) show and to take some more pics check out my other post to see them and imagine how good meet pics would be

We haven't set a date yet, but agreed to do it again. It was a very enjoyable afternoon. I guess, it's just a matter of someone making an executive decision for a date and location. Perhaps, you want to make a suggestion.

Gary

We haven't set a date yet, but agreed to do it again. It was a very enjoyable afternoon. I guess, it's just a matter of someone making an executive decision for a date and location. Perhaps, you want to make a suggestion.

Gary

we could meet up at the rowley spring place in Bristol CT on june 27 to talk nsx and watch (maybe) take part in some autocross

OK guys. time to make this happen again this year(maybe annual?). bringing it back from the dead.:smile:

I'll come, I just don't feel like organizing one

I'll put something together, as soon as I can pick up my new (to me) NSX! Maybe in a week or two we can all meet up?

Two owners that are not prime members have talked to me on the street and asked about a meet.

The thing is, there should be something to do. Otherwise it becomes boring. I suggested a meeting here:

www.f1outdoors.com or just www.F1boston.com

That way we can all Kart a little too, it would be fun. Or we can combine the meet with another group... like a local Acura club, northeast section of Acurazine for example set up meets.

Last time I set this up we did get 13 NSX's. It was at some ice cream place. It may even be fun to drive through town with 10+ NSX's like on Newbury or something. Just some ideas. I'm sure we can find some way to get pulled over.

What you need to do is set something up well ahead of time. Finding out what day works for everyone is the thoughest. I did it by suggesting 4-5 dates on a thread with a poll so people can vote. You will not satisfy everyone. So then you pick the date with the most "OK" votes, and setup a place.

Last edited:
Where's the "LIKE" button? :wink:

Two owners that are not prime members have talked to me on the street and asked about a meet.

The thing is, there should be something to do. Otherwise it becomes boring. I suggested a meeting here:

www.f1outdoors.com or just www.F1boston.com

That way we can all Kart a little too, it would be fun. Or we can combine the meet with another group... like a local Acura club, northeast section of Acurazine for example set up meets.

Last time I set this up we did get 13 NSX's. It was at some ice cream place. It may even be fun to drive through town with 10+ NSX's like on Newbury or something. Just some ideas. I'm sure we can find some way to get pulled over.

What you need to do is set something up well ahead of time. Finding out what day works for everyone is the thoughest. I did it by suggesting 4-5 dates on a thread with a poll so people can vote. You will not satisfy everyone. So then you pick the date with the most "OK" votes, and setup a place.

hey guys, I am not an owner but would love to maybe see some of you guys at the Boston Cars and Coffee events!

I love NSX's and truth is you just don't see a lot of them around! I can and will garuntee special parking for any owners who want to come out. I am owner of Yuppieracing.net and the organizer of the event... check out the other thread for pictures from the event. Your cars would be in VERY good company!!!

This is basically what happens. Everyone talks about it, no one does anything. It's like the senate... LOL

I picked up my new NSX yesterday, finally. Bob, Gary, John.......you guys are local......wanna get together in Jamestown again soon? It's short notice, but supposed to be a nice weekend so far......

Here she is.........

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

Sunday sounds good.

guys,
instead in planning something on such short notice how about we tentatively put something on the map for next weekend. I can setup a new thread with a poll for either saturday/sunday next week and see what day works best(sunday is usually good for most though). that way we can capture most people. it should also give us time to decide on activities to do.

hey guys, I am not an owner but would love to maybe see some of you guys at the Boston Cars and Coffee events!

I love NSX's and truth is you just don't see a lot of them around! I can and will garuntee special parking for any owners who want to come out. I am owner of Yuppieracing.net and the organizer of the event... check out the other thread for pictures from the event. Your cars would be in VERY good company!!!

This may be something to consider doing. is the C&C on a saturday or sunday?

Popsicle,

We could work on something bigger, for sure. Go for it, I'd be game for something like that. By the way are you still interested in those Advan wheels you contacted me about?

In the meantime, Bob and Gary, I am good for Sunday, and I also emailed John, the guy who bought my car, and let him know to see if he can make it. If nothing else it'll be nice to kick some tires for an hour or so and catch up.

Greg

I now know 3 owners who are NOT on prime and interested in a meet. But we need plenty of notice... 3-4 weeks at least I'd say. Put up a poll with dates, choose a place/event, etc.

I can't make sunday. That is way too short a notice.

Back