• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any suggestions on Gold/Bronze wheels for 1997 Brooklands Green?

I saw another post regarding wheels for a Sebring Silver & thought I'd see if anybody has suggestions of wheels in Gold or Bronze to put on a 1994 Brooklands Green? I normally have purchased my wheels for my other NSXs from TireRack, but lately they have almost no high-quality wheels for the NSX on their site (at least in these colors). I have a fondness for anything made in Germany or Italy so have always sought out Rial (for my Bimmers) or OZ (for the NSXs). Unfortunately not much out there anymore.

Any suggestions? I would prefer to go with 17/18 staggered or even 17/17, if had to would consider 16/17. I have a set of 3pc Avus sitting in my garage from my '97 that are 18/19 & both rears got nailed by Spokane's potholes, so will stick with 'higher' profiles from now on.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Craig

Brooklands Green

I'm liking my hyper black RS II's.I know it's not gold or bronze, but it looks nice offsetting the Green.:rolleyes:

Just choose the rims you like then have them refinished to the color you like ... Simples ...

Work makes a couple of different 3 piece wheels one in a bbs lm style and the other a 5 spoke meister with chrome lip that would look good. You could even look at GT theory's vendor page with the BC forged wheels that he offers which can be ordered in whatever color combo you desire.

Thanks for the suggestions. I actually have a set of 3pc Avus wheels that were on my Monte Carlo Blue NSX that I sold : though the centers were painted MCB so would look really dorky on the green car. Cost to repaint/rebuild is near $800 so I'd rather just purchase the color I want in a lighter weight style (the 19in rears are quite hefty even w/o tires....)

I see SoS has a near new set of Advan for sale that I may pop for. Appreciate the suggestions though

I prefer the Advan T5s in 17/18 stagger. Split 5 arching spokes. Sweet. I have classic split 5 Momo Arrows on my 95 in 17/18 chrome with new 453s in 235/40-17 and 295/30-18.

Back