• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Trust Worthy NSX Critiques Near Long Beach?

I am in search of someone who's word I can trust to buy an NSX site- unseen. I've been going back and forth with an NSX owner who is potential selling his Acura NSX out of Long Beach, NY (prior FDNY) and my schedule has not provided the time I need to go check it out. I am willing to compensate fairly for the inspection and report provided. I have been in search of an NSX for some time and would really hate for this one to slip passed me, again. :frown:

I live in merrick near long beach and own 2 nsx's, I am not an expert to inspect but have utilized services of local shop named josephs in Wantagh on merrick road for inpections and service on all my calls including the nsx, s2000, Ferrari, Porsche , m3 etc ..he is trustworthy honest. it is not a high end shop by no means but utilizes a specific mechanic for these such tasks who is meticulous in his approach, he also owns off site body shop that would make him qualified to see if any previous body work done.. I don't think I should leave his number on forum but you can google it and contact owner steve himself and tell him saw name on forum from dr in merrick and he will be more than happy to help you best he can...just my two cents

Back