• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Virginia Beach NSX's out there??

guess we'll schedule it for saturday...

=)

got one.. but only like 1.2 Mp...

if anyone's got a better one that'd be coo...

-x-

any up date on the upcoming nsx meet up? me and xavier are trying to plan it monday

Sounds good...give a shout when you're both local and we'll find a place to meet near the oceanfront (hopefully, Cousin can cross the HRBT and join us). Just picked up my 92 and would like to get advice/opinions from other owners...and it's just another excuse to grab a beer.

From va beach, but live in nova. Need to bring it back this spring to avoid nova emission inspections lol.

Williamsburg VA member, I usually go to the Cars and Coffee meets in Williamsburg, great group of guys!

[email protected]

email me! I dont go on here often.

Hey what's up, I just moved to the VA Beach area. Funny thing my neighbor has an NSX too. Looking for a reliable mechanic in the area to work on my car and I am down if you guys ever meet up anywhere.

Nick

Hey guys -- I've been using Priority Acura with great success -- in Greenbrier area. I've seen you Diddy on Volvo Parkway a couple of times and the car looks and sounds great! Also, have seen an Imola several times lately in the parking lot of Greenbrier Country Club. Pretty much just take mine out on the weekends. Jay

Back