• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any Virginia NSX meets?

Just wondering if anyone knows of anything for the summer time? I live in Williamsburg, and I wouldnt mind going to a large nsx meet to see whos around in the ''commonwealth"

Tyler

pick a place and date and once you have a reasonable number of respondents, I'll shoot an email out to the Mid-Atlantic NSX email list. -Howard

Now that skool is over with I'm in!

Should pick Richmond since it's in the middle of the state.

just my .02

x

Richmond is fine for me.

Although I am all for a larger organized meet at a to be determined time. Is there anyone interested in getting together this Saturday aound 4:00 at a Hooters in Chesapeake or Newport News and then doing a convoy to Jenros on Independence Blvd in Va Beach for the impromptu car get togethers there every Saturday evening.

If you haven't been there Ray introduced me to it, and it is a pretty cool time with every kind of car from older hot rods, corvettes, vipers, ricers etc there.

I"m going to my sons graduation party Saturday, but if anybody is going to Jenrous, I'll sneak off for about an hour & meet you guys
there.:biggrin:
I"m in for the meet, Va Beach or Williamsburg, would prefer on a Sunday.

Sorry fellas, Richmond is about as far as I'll go.

splitz said:
Sorry fellas, Richmond is about as far as I'll go.

I have to agree... there have been many meets in DC/NOVA and b/c of distance, i chose not to go.

But since Richmond is in the center of the state, it poses as a good comprimise. Hell, even I live in Virginia Beach, but would prefer to comprimise and get more people involved.

x

Im up for a meet as long as it is not July 8th (UFC 61) or July 23-Aug 1 (cruise), and it is between Washington DC and Richmond (my north & south limits)

I'm probably the newest guy here, but my humble abode has hosted many S gatherings to include tech days. I just picked up my NSX this past week. I'm located just off I-95 in Fredericksburg(Exit #130B). For those familiar with the Newport News area, I am 114 miles from Custom Car Care(they do my corner-weighting).

If some would like to combine activities, I run the bowling center at Quantico(exit #150). Combining a drive/eat/bowl gathering might be of interest as well.

FF2Skip said:
I'm probably the newest guy here, but my humble abode has hosted many S gatherings to include tech days. I just picked up my NSX this past week. I'm located just off I-95 in Fredericksburg(Exit #130B). For those familiar with the Newport News area, I am 114 miles from Custom Car Care(they do my corner-weighting).

If some would like to combine activities, I run the bowling center at Quantico(exit #150). Combining a drive/eat/bowl gathering might be of interest as well.

Seeing is how I live in Stafford and work on Quantico I'm down!

Guys, I just got my NSX 6 weeks ago and am eager to meet some local NSX owners. I live in Richmond and think FF2Skip's suggestion sounds great.

By the way, Howard mentioned sending out a message to everyone on the Southeast Region list...how do I get on that list?

Why are some of you guys not wanting to travel too far?? Just curious....

Meeyatch1 said:
Why are some of you guys not wanting to travel too far?? Just curious....
Mitch, the traffic is always a bear down the I-95. During the summer time, it's one thousand times worse. I drove down to VaBeach yesterday. It took me nearly 3 hours to get on the other side of the water(past the Harbor Tunnel).

I have no problem driving, but it makes for a long day(roundtrip) for some. That's one of the things that has fragmented some of the Mid-A S2K'ers into 3 groups- SoVA, NoVA, and MD.

And for that matter, you are more than welcome to come down and stay at my place. Bring your "bras," and see what you can concoct for the Top Secret front. ;)

When y'all firm up a place and date, PM me and I'll shoot the email out to the mid-Atlantic NSX community.

I know there was some interest in doing a meet at an Acura dealership. Any thoughts?

There are a few in the area:

Link to map

I don't mind contacting them if there is still some interest.

Back