• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anybody have a phone number for AutoVation in Concord NC?

Has anyone heard (or done business with Tony/AutoVation in the past week to 10 days...maybe he's just on vacation?

^ as per my IM to you, I had heard nothing but lies and promises from him to correct sending me the wrong part, then nothing.

Good luck with getting plate
i had to ship mine back at my expense because i was sent the wrong one
that was back in march with no follow up whatsoever
i have tried every possible conatct and email available

Last edited:
good luck with getting plate

Exactly what happened to me BUT we have emailed a few times (but no response within a month or so and still no resolution/plate/$s).

please update me as well
thanks
communication use to be very easy and prompt with him then im not sure what happened

Hi guys,
Long story short, I am refunding those who ordered brushed shift plates. The equipment used to brush them is no longer available and getting the curved brushing is not very simple. I've tried a few different paths but unfortunately they have not been successful. Once I have the issue resolved those who ordered them will receive them at no charge. If you wish to pay for the shift plates at that time, please make a direct donation to NSXPrime instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly what happened to me BUT we have emailed a few times (but no response within a month or so and still no resolution/plate/$s).
Hi Tom, I processed your refund to cover the return shipping as well. Will send the plate to you at no charge when its ready.
-Tony

- - - Updated - - -

good luck with getting plate

Hi Angelo, your refund was processed and shift plate will ship out to you with current options next week.

- - - Updated - - -

^ as per my IM to you, I had heard nothing but lies and promises from him to correct sending me the wrong part, then nothing.

PM Sent

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Admin,
The information was outdated, once relocation is complete I will provide an update.

Last edited:
Once I have the issue resolved those who ordered them will receive them at no charge. If you wish to pay for the shift plates at that time, please make a direct donation to NSXPrime instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Tom, I processed your refund to cover the return shipping as well. Will send the plate to you at no charge when its ready.
-Tony

Tony,
Thanks for the update, we're good...

Anthony I set up that entire GB and I have had some trouble getting a hold of you. What's the best way to reach you? I never got my own order in, I know you were jammed and wanted to give you more time.

Hi guys,
Long story short, I am refunding those who ordered brushed shift plates. The equipment used to brush them is no longer available and getting the curved brushing is not very simple. I've tried a few different paths but unfortunately they have not been successful. Once I have the issue resolved those who ordered them will receive them at no charge. If you wish to pay for the shift plates at that time, please make a direct donation to NSXPrime instead....

Hi Admin,
The information was outdated, once relocation is complete I will provide an update.

Anthony I've sent repeated Emails to you regarding the Door Sills! They do not fit the body contours correctly what is the resolve to this problem?

Tony,

We've been trying to get a hold of you guys for weeks now...

Please contact me!!!

Thanks,
W: maperformance.com

Back