• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Anybody selling any wheels in DFW

Looking for some new(used) wheels to replace my stock ones. Not looking for the 5k HRE variety either. Looking for something a little more reasonably priced. If anybody has some for sale, let me know.

Thanks,
Charlie

How bout that guy with MoesTavern. I think he was selling a sweet set.
Yellow nsx I believe.
tRev

hey ffff, I dont think I recall that post, I searched for that name and couldn't pull up anything. I will keep an eye out though for that name.

Thanks,
Charlie

I've got him at work and will let you know!
Nice wheels he has!
Trev

Thanks guys, appreciate the help.

I think I'm looking for my Commision on this one!
Will split it 50/50 with Ojas.
tRev
Maybe we can get drinks at Moe's Tavern!!!

Sure sure...we will give you 2 one hundred bucks but I have to chop it off in half cause Charlie paid all LARGE BILLS :biggrin:
If you two can make it to NSXPO, dinner will be on us...Ojas he drive his car everywhere so, he will make it.

ffffanman said:
I think I'm looking for my Commision on this one!
Will split it 50/50 with Ojas.
tRev
Maybe we can get drinks at Moe's Tavern!!!

Last edited:
Ya'll are to funny.

I will post up some pics of the car, I think Mike said it best, looks like an SUV right now, lol. Thankfully picked up some springs from Mike also, so will need to get this beast lowered, think it will make a nice difference.

You mean you have them on already?
Lets see now!
I really want those wheels but really happy with my new used 5Zigens.
And no, I'm too far away to NSXPO so have a burger on me.
tRev

cbr600 said:
Charlie,

Are you going to sell your stock wheels? If you do, please send me a PM. Thanks a lot

Sorry bro, the wheels are already gone!

If anybody knows a good place in the DFW area to install my springs, let me know. I am currently calling around for prices for that and a front brake pad job.

Thanks,
Charlie

Susan,

Benz? We don't like Benz or anyone who works for the Benz dealer. Just kidding :smile: Sure, bring a SLR McLaren and give us the key :biggrin:

Top speed 207 mph. 0-60 in under 3.8 seconds. The SLR McLaren is a milestone automotive achievement, as much for its staggering power and performance as its Formula 1 inspired engineering and design.

MSRP $452,750
EngineAMG-built supercharged 5,439-cc 36-valve 90°V-8.
Net Power617 hp @ 6500 rpm
Net Torque575 lb-ft @ 3,250 - 5,000 rpm

Hey Charlie,

Have you considered going with height adjustable coilovers?
What springs are you looking at?

Alient

odenspike said:
If anybody knows a good place in the DFW area to install my springs, let me know. I am currently calling around for prices for that and a front brake pad job.

Thanks,
Charlie

AlienT,

The springs I got were the H&R. Sent a PM with some questions though.

Thanks,
Charlie

Back