• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone attending Rolex 24 2015?

I'll be in Daytona at the race but probably not with my NSX. Anyone else going?

Last edited:
Assuming a medical emergency in my family stabilizes in the next 48 hours I plan on attending again this year along with two other northeast members.

Will likely go from Wannagofast in Ocala to the race and stay for a couple of hours. Assuming not too beat though, that will be a long day.

I will be a corner worker for the Rolex 24 and the 2 days of testing and races leading up to it. I don't know which corner I will be flagging but will post when I find out. Don and Carla Lebentritt will be at the Rolex also.

I bought three tickets but one of my buddies will be unable to attend. It cost me $50 ($45 + 1/3 of will call $15 fee - yes, there is a fee for will call). It is a general admission ticket with infield and and grandstand access. I bought at advance price. Today's price at the box office is $60.

If anyone wants to make an offer on my to be unused ticket please feel free. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. RSO 34 hope all is well with you and your family.

Last edited:
Back