• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone checked out these X's on the trader yet?

The white one is actually for sale either on this website or e-bay. There is a video of it in the advertisement and the price tag is in the $40k range plus it's in the US. So the listing you saw is obviously a scam. I've seen the yellow car before but not sure where - possibly e-bay too. Definately not a correct price though ($3000). Probably a scam.

At that price with that low of mileage, something is definitely wrong.

I've heard of this scam.
"The seller" is out of the country and you just have to send him a $5K deposit and he'll have the car delivered. :smile:

over 50% of the ads in Trader these days are scams. Look for the ridiculously nice cars with low miles thats selling for much lower than market value and give them a call. Then laugh in their faces when they explain to you the car is in Canada but the seller is in the UK/HK/Oz whathaveyou and their friend is selling it on their behalf...:rolleyes:

Haha that's jokes, I was coming on here to post that very same ad to get opinions too. Yeah all those ads are bullshit, I almost bought a 06 black nsx off ebay, pure delivery scams, those people should be run over by a real nsx.

Haha that's jokes, I was coming on here to post that very same ad to get opinions too. Yeah all those ads are bullshit, I almost bought a 06 black nsx off ebay, pure delivery scams, those people should be run over by a real nsx.

You almost bought an '06? Given that production ceased in '05, that would have been a neat trick :)

Back