• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone else get contacted by Craig Nikki?

[email protected]

wants to buy my car! Apparently he doesn't care that I told him to F off, he still is sending a shipper to pick it up!

AND he is paying MORE than I am asking.

Happy days are here again!

[email protected]

wants to buy my car! Apparently he doesn't care that I told him to F off, he still is sending a shipper to pick it up!

AND he is paying MORE than I am asking.

Happy days are here again!

He emailed my brother, he's no longer selling it but he was very persistant:confused:

make sure the check clears BEFORE you send the car.

After I told him my brother doesnt want to sell his anymore, he sent me this response. Love the Spelling:biggrin:

Hello
Thanks for the responce am so greatfull ,am
making my payment through check , but i have a Standard Shipping Company that will becoming over for the pickup Terms attached to the shippment is that the check will include your
item Cost and my shipping company Fund You will have to get the Check Cashed in your Bank or at the Cashing Store deduct your item cost From the Fund and get the left over fund
wired to my shippers * via Western Union Money Transfer * so that they can arrange some
papper work and insurance and come for the pickup in your LOCATION Information needed for us to proceed The Name you want on the check and Address including your phone number

So that i can , order my Accountant to make the payment out .if you are ready to abide with the terms and condition

Note

You tell me how much you want to offer it for sale then i pay Becos i know the Qualities / Usefulness of wht i wanna purchase from you

Regard

Who is Craig Nikki?:confused::confused:

Just a scam........

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Sans Serif][SIZE=-1]Legitimate Seller (LS) places an ad for the vehicle on the Internet (or elsewhere) with an e-mail address for responses.

Scamster Buyer (SB) responds to ad saying he'll pay the full asking price plus some extra. Different reasons are given for the extra amount, usually for shipping the vehicle to a foreign country or because someone owes SB some money. The extra amount is usually between $4,000 and $10,000. Moreover, SB offers to pay with a cashier's check!

LS is amazed and delighted to be able to sell his vehicle for the full asking price and responds to SB.

SB responds immediately but then some kind of delay usually crops up.

Eventually, SB sends the cashier's check to LS, but it is mailed from a foreign country (to thwart USPS investigators checking on postal fraud).

LS replies to SB that the cashier's check has arrived and, presumably, deposits it in his bank. The bank honors the cachier's check (usually within 1 or 2 days) and makes the money available to LS.

SB urgently requests that the difference between the cashier's check and the cost of the vehicle be sent or wired to his shipping agent after which he will make arrangements to pick up the vehicle. Sometimes a bank transfer is requested.

LS sends or wires the money or makes a transfer to SB's account.

Days or weeks later, LS is informed by his bank that the cashier's check is counterfeit. SB has disappeared. The vehicle is never picked up.[/SIZE][/FONT]

You should all have the guy send out some way higher than proper sized checks for your car. Then you can frame the check that some dirt bag TIRED AND FAILED to scam you with. I would totally play along with those dirt bags just to build up a collection of scammer checks lol.

Just a scam........

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Sans Serif][SIZE=-1]Legitimate Seller (LS) places an ad for the vehicle on the Internet (or elsewhere) with an e-mail address for responses.

Scamster Buyer (SB) responds to ad saying he'll pay the full asking price plus some extra. Different reasons are given for the extra amount, usually for shipping the vehicle to a foreign country or because someone owes SB some money. The extra amount is usually between $4,000 and $10,000. Moreover, SB offers to pay with a cashier's check!

LS is amazed and delighted to be able to sell his vehicle for the full asking price and responds to SB.

SB responds immediately but then some kind of delay usually crops up.

Eventually, SB sends the cashier's check to LS, but it is mailed from a foreign country (to thwart USPS investigators checking on postal fraud).

LS replies to SB that the cashier's check has arrived and, presumably, deposits it in his bank. The bank honors the cachier's check (usually within 1 or 2 days) and makes the money available to LS.

SB urgently requests that the difference between the cashier's check and the cost of the vehicle be sent or wired to his shipping agent after which he will make arrangements to pick up the vehicle. Sometimes a bank transfer is requested.

LS sends or wires the money or makes a transfer to SB's account.

Days or weeks later, LS is informed by his bank that the cashier's check is counterfeit. SB has disappeared. The vehicle is never picked up.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Oh. That Craig Nikki!:eek:

Let them pay to send you a cashiers check. Have them send it overnight. I'm sure that gets expensive. Once you get the cashiers check you can tear it up. :)

Let them pay to send you a cashiers check. Have them send it overnight. I'm sure that gets expensive. Once you get the cashiers check you can tear it up. :)

Rather than getting the check and tear it up, I would just give them a phony address. I wouldn't want people to know where I live.:biggrin:

make sure the check clears BEFORE you send the car.

The key to this scam is that the bank, even after accepting and cashing the check, can rescind the funds if they discover that the check is counterfeit. This can happen weeks later. :mad:

i am the latest victim of this craig nikki scam. he is so persistent really. he still sent me the check after i found out it is a scam. my bank confirmed that his check is a counterfeit check. i am ready to go report him to the police. what an A-HOLE!!!

i am the latest victim of this craig nikki scam. he is so persistent really. he still sent me the check after i found out it is a scam. my bank confirmed that his check is a counterfeit check. i am ready to go report him to the police. what an A-HOLE!!!

Good luck! No one will care, unfortunately..........

wow. He contacted me as well.

If I could send those POS ass-hats a starving alligator that would devour them upon being released, I would. I hate those ignorant, worthless criminals. If you are going to try to steal from people in the USA at least learn how to write. I wish people could cut their hands off so they would have to type with their toes!

And, NO, I have not been a victim but my best friend lost $5,000 to these ass-hats. He eventually got $2,500 back from WFB when he sued WFB in Small Claims because they said the cashier's check was "good as gold". I warned him but he did not believe me.

So please feed all those crooks to the alligators, great white sharks, lions, etc.

almost fell through with his game plan...it's so good i've got connection in the bank that prevented me going to his game plan...BE CAREFUL...

Back