• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone else getting some error message trying to register for the event?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Yeah, as stated above, it's down almost certainly due to being overwhelmed with a bunch of simultaneous requests. I made it as far has having stuff in my "cart" but couldn't checkout :(

They are working to fix it.

I kinda added the registration..... I think.

And then it automatically added the $40 for membership (which I have already paid in March) and then it's telling me that I can't renew.

Then (after multiple attempts) got to the cart section and I can't delete the membership portion off.

I finally got through all 5 or 6 pages necessary to register (plus companion) after many timeouts and reloads. Paypal took a long time to load, then the return to nsxca failed, but I did get an order confirmation email. Order number 8224 at 11:24 AM Pacific time. The order numbers MIGHT help us figure out how close the event is to selling out.

I kinda added the registration..... I think.

And then it automatically added the $40 for membership (which I have already paid in March) and then it's telling me that I can't renew.

Then (after multiple attempts) got to the cart section and I can't delete the membership portion off.
\

Contact the club at [email protected] to get the membership issue resolved.

Does anyone's order status on their account home page say "processing" or should it say "confirmed"? Mine says processing, I got a Paypal email and have an order number but did not get a confirmation email from the actual NSXCA website so just trying to figure out if I am good to go.

Does anyone's order status on their account home page say "processing" or should it say "confirmed"? Mine says processing, I got a Paypal email and have an order number but did not get a confirmation email from the actual NSXCA website so just trying to figure out if I am good to go.

You're good to go.

Took a few tries, but I got through. Looking forward to this! First NSXPO and it's in my backyard!

I have friends who live in the area with whom I can stay...does it make sense for me to cough up $ for the social hotel?

Last edited:
Back