• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone going to Pahrump Apr 22-23?

I'll see you there. Make sure and book your room now if you haven't already. The town is selling out. I was only able to get a room for Sat night and I'm on standby for Fri night.

Hey Ryan,

Are you planning to drive up with street tires or with the R-compounds?

BTW:Back when he still had his Zanardi Aaron (nimbus) used to be fast, have not been on the track with him for a while, but I'm sure that you'll have fun playing cat and mouse with his S2K at the track :cool:

I'm still on hiatus from the track for the time being, so won't be able to join you out there :p

Ken

Ken,
Bummer that you aren't going to be at the event. How come you haven't been tracking your car??? I will be driving up on RA1's. I hope they last the weekend. They already have several events on them and tons of street miles because I'm too lazy to put my S03's back on between events. Looking forward to running with Nimbus.
ryan

Ken, what's with the hiatus? Come out and play! I even came out for a few events in my C55 when I was going through my own hiatus. :tongue:

Ryan, will you be running in the blue or red group?

Nimbus,
Normally I run in the red group at my local tracks (Willow, Buttonwillow, Cal Speedway). However, I've only been to Spring Mtn once on the smaller track. If possible, I would like to get some passenger seat time with someone who knows the track, but none of my freinds are going. I might run in blue. Hopefully, I can find someone who doesn't mind my 165lb body in their passenger seat for a session or so. Ken showed me the ropes at Buttonwillow which was great. Do you know the line at Spring Mtn?
ryan

I won't be going there with SpeedVentures, but I will be attending the 3 day school with Spring mountain motorsports on April 30, May 1 and 2. It should be fun.

Paul

ryneen said:
Nimbus,
Normally I run in the red group at my local tracks (Willow, Buttonwillow, Cal Speedway). However, I've only been to Spring Mtn once on the smaller track. If possible, I would like to get some passenger seat time with someone who knows the track, but none of my freinds are going. I might run in blue. Hopefully, I can find someone who doesn't mind my 165lb body in their passenger seat for a session or so. Ken showed me the ropes at Buttonwillow which was great. Do you know the line at Spring Mtn?
ryan

Ryan, unfortunately it will be my first time at Spring Mountain as well. :frown:

Nimbus said:
Ryan, unfortunately it will be my first time at Spring Mountain as well. :frown:
No problem. I guess we'll figure it out over the two days. See you there.
ryan

Back