• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a C8 Z06 yet?

I'd love to hear a review of the Z06 vs NSX engine/sound. My C8 SR HTC is leagues ahead of my old NSX in every way, except it's missing that high-revving engine. I'm on two waitlists for an MSRP Z06 (probably 2-3 years out) and am thinking that the LT6 will check that last box, and perhaps I can finally stop missing my NSX :D

NSX cant touch the C8 Z06 sound. If you love turbo sound, then NSX kills the Z06. The Z kills the sound from the Ferrari 488 onward as they are corrupted by the turbos sounding off. Nothing beats the high pitched Formula 1 sound, and the Z heads that way.

My neighbor just got one...sounds ridunkulous...:cool:

I'd love to hear a review of the Z06 vs NSX engine/sound. My C8 SR HTC is leagues ahead of my old NSX in every way, except it's missing that high-revving engine. I'm on two waitlists for an MSRP Z06 (probably 2-3 years out) and am thinking that the LT6 will check that last box, and perhaps I can finally stop missing my NSX :D
I can tell you idle on a Z06 sounds absolutely fantastic. Looked at one the other day.

Back