• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a garage in the Boston area?

Hey i might be of good help. I think my father will allow you to park the nsx in the back. And if he doesn't i will force him to let you park it in the back, and it will be free or a very low fee. Just a great deal from a nsx enthusiest.(Not sure if spelt right)

We built a type of house thing in the back and it is a great place to park a car in especially in the winter. Also it is pretty safe in thier and since it is going to stay thier during the winter nobody will no that thier is a nsx in my backyard except me.All you have to do is get a car cover if you want it completely sealed from the cold of winter. You also live pretty close to me Lawrence Mass.

If you want to talk more i may be of help.
e-mail is [email protected]
I will have to talk it over with my dad if you do think it is a good idea.

Sorry to say but i think i have to say no i can't lend you the back yard garage. The responsibility is just to great. Especially since the car is going to be inside wallless garage. If you still are interested i still may help you out but i myself don't think my dad will allow you, just cause you are a stranger to us but if you still are interested i think we can come to an agreement. I hope we could but still not sure.

Remember ask me first i am not saying that i can yet i would have to talk it out to my dad.

it might cost you some $ per month. but you can part next to my NSX I can take care of it when you are not around. ITs located at westland ave. close garage. its valet like.
only me , other porsche guy, and high end car owners could park and bring their car out themselves. open 7am-12am with security systems.

Back