• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone here buy their car brand new in 91-95 and still have it?

Just curious to see if we have any original NSX owners from over 10 years ago. Anyone buy a 91 brand new and still have it?

Danny!! He has a 92..original owner and lots of go fast goodies..1000khp NSX:smile:

#2793 in July 1991. 22,000 miles and going strong. :biggrin: (Both window regulators replaced/repaired, though....:frown: )
<edit>
OK - Now that I think about it, there was a timing belt (age, not miles), an A/C freon changeover, and an oil pressure sender/gauge as well....

Last edited:
#2793 in July 1991. 22,000 miles and going strong. :biggrin: (Both window regulators replaced/repaired, though....:frown: )

if thats all that broke, id say you made out okay. Ask 911 owners whats broken in 15 years on their precious little babies:biggrin:

<edit>
OK - Now that I think about it, there was a timing belt (age, not miles), an A/C freon changeover, and an oil pressure sender/gauge as well....

Wow, 22,000 miles in 16+ years? That's like 1 mile/year!:biggrin:

Danny!! He has a 92..original owner and lots of go fast goodies..1000khp NSX:smile:

Bought the car in March 1992, with 3 months of residency to go. I showed the dealer my employment contract and they defered payments until July 1992. I still have the window sticker and the titanium key. In fact, the first time I ever used that key was just last year for the USCC competition. My wife dug it out and gave it to me as a good luck gesture.:smile: Started modifying right after the warranty expired.:wink:Ken Saxe is a 1991 original owner.

Regards,

Danny

I'm pretty sure NSXTASY qualifies.
Not exactly. He said "buy their car brand new in 91-95". I bought my NSX in December, 1990. So I guess I don't qualify. :D

I have around 68K miles on mine, and am looking forward to five days with it on the track at Mid-Ohio this weekend.

'91 #3215, Red/Ivory, ordered in Nov.'91 delivered in Feb.'92. I could have ordered a '92 but specificly requested a first year production, always knew this was a car to keep. :cool:

Antonio

I still got mine. It has about 46,000 miles now.:smile:

Back