• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone Hiring?

Looking for a job... anyone have any ideas? I am 7 years deep into middle management... Resume available upon request. Just need some work :)

Are you on LinkedIn? I recommend you create or update your profile and start the networking process. I literally have 2 offers in hand right now and having a hell of a time deciding to stay in my current role or move on. Both offers were a result of company recruiters who found me via LinkedIn.

Good luck.

No problem. It may not lead to a job but you never know. Within the last 2 months I've had the following activity through LinkedIn.

- 3 company recruiters contacting me
- 2 head hunters
- 1 of the 4 jobs I did not want
- 1 of the 4 I have yet to interview with in New York City and just received an offer to interview this past Tuesday. I am not interested in moving to New York.
- 1 of the 4 in Austin with interviews complete and offer in hand
- 1 of the 4 in Portland with interviews complete and offer in hand
- My letter of resignation complete as of today after 15 years at the same company.

The next week will be interesting.

What field are you in?

Unfortunately I am just a mid level manager, have been with one company for 7 years and they termed me because of a Criminal Background that happened in 2010 (that I had disclosed to them). So I am back to square one right now.

Thanks... Need something decent in a hurry... My freaking insurance will now expire RIGHT before my LAST surgery. UGH

Thanks... Need something decent in a hurry... My freaking insurance will now expire RIGHT before my LAST surgery. UGH

on the insurance part of equation... I can walk you through healthcare.gov so you get good coverage for your medical stuff

Probably want to do that sooner than later to get it dialed in

idk what surgery you need, but ask your surgeon to move up the date. if they realize they will lose the surgery fee due to insurance reasons they could probably bump you forward time wise.

idk what surgery you need, but ask your surgeon to move up the date. if they realize they will lose the surgery fee due to insurance reasons they could probably bump you forward time wise.

Thank you Gerry! I appreciate that insight and will do just that!

- - - Updated - - -

on the insurance part of equation... I can walk you through healthcare.gov so you get good coverage for your medical stuff

Probably want to do that sooner than later to get it dialed in

I haven't job searched under pressure in years lol. Having to set up all my connections again. So far no luck but its only day 4

Back