• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone in Taiwan?

I'll be in Taiwan for about a month so anyone here have any suggestions on where to go that would be appreciated.

I speak mandarin so that shouldnt be too much of a problem....lol

Just wanted to get an idea of where to go besides the 101 or whatever its called.....like good eating places, bars, etc etc.

come back depressed....funny guy u
:cool: :tongue:

Ed, A few things I learned from the ex:
There's some street that has the best mango ice in the world (can't remember the name)
If you have any skin problems, there's another street that sells snake soup (can't remember the name)
If you meet an old, rich, lady, tell her you're a duck
Don't ask me to contact the ex to find out more (I don't want to remember her name) :smile:

goku- I think I will be mainly in Taiwan...not sure if I am going to china but I am there on business...so going away is not an option.

mike- lol if i meet a old rich lady that looks hot then i'll go quack quack as long as she takes care of me.....:biggrin:

I dont even remember your ex's name.....:cool:

I speak mandarin so that shouldnt be too much of a problem....lol

Just wanted to get an idea of where to go besides the 101 or whatever its called.....like good eating places, bars, etc etc.

come back depressed....funny guy u
:cool: :tongue:

U may have problems trying to speak mandarin (or any lingo for that matter) if she applies those hummer techniques with a mouth full of hot jasmine tea.

When I travel, I make sure my tadpoles travel abroad too.....

U may have problems trying to speak mandarin (or any lingo for that matter) if she applies those hummer techniques with a mouth full of hot jasmine tea.

When I travel, I make sure my tadpoles travel abroad too.....

LMAO :biggrin:

Howard Stern Approved!

Back