• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone in the Fort Lauderdale Area?

Where do you typically park on Fridays at the Tower Shops?

I have been taking my 1990 blue 300zx and not the NSX. Have been parking on the northside of the parking lot.

As far as your next vehicle, let the one who offers you the best deal make up your mind for you.:wink:

Im in the miami area and would like to attend any gathering here in the SF area. I just found this thread if not would have gone up to towers this past friday. I have a yellow 2003. Hopefully something can be setup for this upcoming weekens! :biggrin:

Im in the miami area and would like to attend any gathering here in the SF area. I just found this thread if not would have gone up to towers this past friday. I have a yellow 2003. Hopefully something can be setup for this upcoming weekens! :biggrin:

I will be at the Tower Shops this Friday. :smile:

George

I have a question for you guys.

My wife's Odyssey lease is up next month. We can't decide what to get her. Another Honda van, She hates the Toyota van, the Ford Flex was kind of different, The Volvo Cx60 2010 was very cool but too small for a family of 4.

Thoughts?

The Volvo Cx60, then the Odyssey ..
Oscar

Not a problem. you just show up and pay $2 to park.

What does everyone thing about bring the X's out this Friday if the weather is great? A real showing of a group of NSX's.............

I will be there with the 300ZX :wink:weather permitting.

I will be there with the 300ZX :wink:weather permitting.

Please bring the NSX, @ least this friday, let's bring a nice number of NSX, please, thanks!

Please bring the NSX, @ least this friday, let's bring a nice number of NSX, please, thanks!

I'm in tamarac, with any luck I'll be the proud owner of USA1's NSX within the next 2 weeks while we finalize the paper work getting title from his lender to mine and registered etc...

can't wait to meet you guys!

found them on my SERVER! oh wow, i thought this were gone ...

nsx_metting23.jpg

nsx_metting24.jpg

still have your prelude???

He're's mine :) along with the other toy my s2000, or 'ese'

DSC03366.jpg

DSC03370.jpg

I have a question for you guys.

My wife's Odyssey lease is up next month. We can't decide what to get her. Another Honda van, She hates the Toyota van, the Ford Flex was kind of different, The Volvo Cx60 2010 was very cool but too small for a family of 4.

Thoughts?

You should seriously consider the new Pilot, the styling is either love it or hate it, ( I love it) and if you do too, i'm sure you wont be disappointed with the ride, power, and features. Real nice vehicle, maybe my next.

couple of photoshops I did when I was seriously considering getting one a month or so ago. right now they've got excellent deals on em' too you could probably get a Touring 4wd model with RES for about 35-36 OUT THE DOOR. They've got $1500 cash to dealer incentives that you can negotiate to get a piece of, so basically $1500 under invoice + TTT.

11.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

Last edited:
still have your prelude???

He're's mine :) along with the other toy my s2000, or 'ese'

DSC03366.jpg

DSC03370.jpg

Oh wow, how I miss my prelude :*( ...

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

I kept the S2k - lude for a while but ended up selling the lude to some kids from SEATLE ... they flew, pick the car on the airport, AMAZING, 180K miles, they drove all the way there --tons of miles-- 0 issues ....

Bulletproof are those ludes, actually, i love my NSX the same way i loved my prelude, there's something "magic" about the 90's honda cars .. you'll see what i mean ....

Good luck and let me know if you need any help, PPI etc etc

Cheers!
Oscar

Hey, Great turn out Friday at the Tower Shops. I was impressed with the quality of everyones X. Nice group of guys. I am open for a weekend early breakfast run if interested.

Hey, Great turn out Friday at the Tower Shops. I was impressed with the quality of everyones X. Nice group of guys. I am open for a weekend early breakfast run if interested.

Mike, you will have to clean your wheels first:wink:

OUCH! Cheap shot! LOL. Hey, I made your X look even better parked next to me. The question is...... Replace, Re-finish in same colors or different (grey, black or white spokes)?

My opinion, Re-Finish same color. Besides, the trade in value on your NSX for that 1958 Corvette will be a little better.:biggrin:

It was a pleasure meeting everyone. Let's see if we can make this a monthly gathering.

Ft. Lauderdale NSX oiwners

Anyone in the Fort Lauderdale area? I've got a somewhat simple request. PM me if you might be able to help.

Thanks! :smile:

Hi fellow NSXer's: I am in Hollywood, Fl 33024 and have a 1993 NXS red/black BTW: I use Foreigntech (Dwight) for my repairs. He is honest and thorough1 i do have a question! I would like to LED bulbs to replace all rear standard bulbs. A supplier called "Superbrightleds.com" sells them. My question is if they fit in the same plugs OR to they require LED light load resistor kits in addition to the bulbs. Any advise is appreciated from NSX community Reply to: [email protected] PLEASE REFERENCE "NSX PRIME" Feel free to provide your contact e-mail to communicate24/7

Robert 12/11/2020 :smile::cool:

I did not need a load resister, I grounded the brake light sensor.

New to South FL, any meet-ups you guys go to on IG?

Last edited:
Back