• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone in the Philippines?

Is there a forum from the Philippines? Planning on being in Manila in December 2011. Just wondering if there are any out there especially "goodies" to bring back here in the states for the X.

I'll be in the PI from Dec 13th till Jan 12th. Is there anything in particular your looking for.

Anyone carry an aftermarket "OEM" fog lights for the X?

I stopped by the factory and will go back. Will try and snap pics then.
In Manila for a couple of days now but doubt i'll have time to swing by and pick up a set. Did you find anything in NSX sizing?

Last time I was there I noticed models not available in the US. If you have time you can ask them to custom paint yours.

Any luck? Did you score a set? I tried to drop by but they were closed for the week in observance of the x'mas break.

Had the chance to purchase but had no room in the vehicle. I had a full car. March timeframe I will go back. Yes there were models I have never seen before. I spoke to a technician and he can make them in NSX sizes. They also had a line of concave wheels that looked similar to what you see with ADV wheels, BBS styles, Advan styled Wheels etc. A majority of the wheels I saw were in the 4x100, 4x120 and universal 5 lug configurations. Driving around Manila area I seen many imports rocking these Rotas including everyday cars Fortuners/SUVs etc. I have pics I can load up.

Back