• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone interested in a Meet at Automall in Fremont on FRIDAY night April 17th?

1) Edub
2) 02#154
3) MikeC_587
4) iCEE
5) LarryNSX
6) patchez
7) REDNSXT
8) BATMANs
9) wh(oo)zzbad
10) Ashik
11) BluryNSX (unless clutch is being changed)
12) slamstrom (will be there between8:30 and 9:00)
13) amgnsx (and son)
14) Clarity (avoiding unlucky 13 and 14...)
15) smooth
16) s4play
17) Makena88
18) jimbonuttz
19) nsxtaxi (maybe)
20) NMYMIRR (probably show up around 8:00)
21) racer-ex - ??? a maybe?
22) JCrew7i2 - possible
23) Dtrigg - possible
24) Cjmani - probable
25) professor quack

I see when I had a fri meet two weeks ago no one comes and this is the biggest ever. I understand guys....I'll start using deodorant.

HAHA I told you last time Hygiene is a major part of nsx'dom, I would have hit your event up too had I not been showing in san mateo that weekend.

DAMN 25 cars potential! WOW that's a big meet.....even bigger than most s2000 gatherings on Friday night....

I've got a free evening so this should be a fun event! :biggrin:

Better go get my car washed for this meet.....................oh wait shiet I have not drove the car in over a month and it's sitting polished under the car cover :tongue:

Ok so on behalf of Jimbo, I believe I recall Mike Cruz stating something about shaving off all his hair if we met the 20 car marker. But since he's such a good bud and we really like his hair (probably not as much as he does) =) I am happy to move that number to 25 instead. So please come out to support this great cause. We don't want another reoccurance of this "Cruz's Spare the Hair Day!" Seen here: at the bottom of post #61 http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1023676&postcount=61

I am charging my clippers now.

Whoa!!! Edub, you got to step up your game, the "Cruz's Spare the Hair Day" was back in the day when I had hair... Have you not seen my hair challenge head lately?? I think the challenge should be, if 25 NSX's or more attend this meet tonight, they will make a donation to pay for the procedure where I can have a full head of hair again. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Now thats what I'm talking about :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

oh wait shiet I have not drove the car in over a month and it's sitting polished under the car cover

I hate you!! mine was washed it wasn't polished though... damn guess I better go home and get to waxing :(

oh just a public service announcement my clutch is slipping under wot so no smart ass remarks around my car I don't want her to throw a temper tantrum, you know how women get when people say they aren't perfect :p

I hate you!! mine was washed it wasn't polished though... damn guess I better go home and get to waxing :(

oh just a public service announcement my clutch is slipping under wot so no smart ass remarks around my car I don't want her to throw a temper tantrum, you know how women get when people say they aren't perfect :p

Hmmm... and Danny, exactly why has your clutch suddenly started to slip under WOT? :wink:

J

i might skip the dinner meet.

where r u guys meeting and hanging out after dinner? :smile:

Originally Posted by quack
1) Edub
2) 02#154
3) MikeC_587
4) iCEE
5) LarryNSX
6) patchez
7) REDNSXT
8) BATMANs
9) wh(oo)zzbad
10) Ashik
13) amgnsx (and son)
15) smooth
16) s4play
17) Makena88
18) jimbonuttz
19) nsxtaxi (maybe)
22) JCrew7i2 - possible
23) Dtrigg - possible
24) Cjmani - probable
25) professor quack
26)jasonthe-yup yup i'm coming

just want to apologize ahead of time cuz i went to the January meeting and I can't remember one persons name. sorry. can't wait to see everyone's cars.

Looks like I may have missed one, updated list:

1) Edub
2) 02#154
3) MikeC_587
4) iCEE
5) LarryNSX
6) patchez
7) REDNSXT
8) BATMANs
9) wh(oo)zzbad
10) Ashik
13) amgnsx (and son)
15) smooth
16) s4play
17) Makena88
18) jimbonuttz
19) nsxtaxi (maybe)
22) JCrew7i2 - possible
23) Dtrigg - possible
24) Cjmani - probable
25) professor quack
26) jasonthe-yup yup i'm coming
27) DCBMX1
28)
29)
30)

So who's bringing the cameras? The night shots should be pretty cool also!

Wow, just imagine what Cruz might SHAVE "if" we were to hit 30 cars!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Meet at Automall in Fremont on FRIDAY night April 17th?

Guys and Gals,

We haven't had a problem yet with parking, however due to the potential large number of cars coming out, we may decide to park the cars in a different part of the SAME parking lot so we can all park together. We'll have to see what it looks like when I arrive. So incase folks come out and don't see us in front of the Ohana BBQ, please look around in the SAME parking lot for the rest of us. If we do move, it "should" still be in front of the stores, NOT in the back. The parking lot is not that large, so it should not be a problem locating the group.

(Don't make me go out and take a picture again of the site and post it here.) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

See you guys tonight!

Edub

Re: Meet at Automall in Fremont on FRIDAY night April 17th?

Guys and Gals,

We haven't had a problem yet with parking, however due to the potential large number of cars coming out, we may decide to park the cars in a different part of the SAME parking lot so we can all park together. We'll have to see what it looks like when I arrive. So incase folks come out and don't see us in front of the Ohana BBQ, please look around in the SAME parking lot for the rest of us. If we do move, it "should" still be in front of the stores, NOT in the back. The parking lot is not that large, so it should not be a problem locating the group.

(Don't make me go out and take a picture again of the site and post it here.) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

See you guys tonight!

Edub

Circuit city shut down so parking to the right of DSW where the cicuit city parking was may not be a bad Idea however if there is space near Ohana thats probably the best for the rest of the world to see such a beautiful site :p

Circuit city shut down so parking to the right of DSW where the cicuit city parking was may not be a bad Idea however if there is space near Ohana thats probably the best for the rest of the world to see such a beautiful site :p

Hey Danny

That was what I was thinking too, but I think we'll shoot for some place that has more foot traffic :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lets see how it goes tonight.

Edub

Honestly if Mr. Cruz was shaving anything other that his “top” hair, I’ll pass on having to see that sight! Hahahaha

I will bring my cameras’ and Tripod since the lighting will be going down by 8’ish. If all of these people show up as they said then it should be a pretty neat sight, I don’t think we had this many NSX’s for the JDM car show a few months ago in SF!

We should charge Ohana an advertising fee for this meet! :wink:

rick

Meet at Automall in Fremont on FRIDAY night April 17th?

1) Edub
2) 02#154
3) MikeC_587
4) iCEE
5) LarryNSX
6) patchez
7) REDNSXT
8) BATMANs
9) wh(oo)zzbad
10) Ashik
13) amgnsx (and son)
15) smooth
16) s4play
17) Makena88
18) jimbonuttz
19) nsxtaxi (maybe)
22) JCrew7i2 - possible
23) Dtrigg - possible
24) Cjmani - probable
25) professor quack
27) DCBMX1
28) Ben
29) Otto
30)

Had 2 more takers.

Wow by far our biggest Friday meet. I guess I'll force myself to wash my car haha.

1) Edub
2) 02#154
3) MikeC_587
4) iCEE
5) LarryNSX
6) patchez
7) REDNSXT
8) BATMANs
9) wh(oo)zzbad
10) Ashik
13) amgnsx (and son)
15) smooth
16) s4play
17) Makena88
18) jimbonuttz
19) nsxtaxi (maybe)
22) JCrew7i2 - possible
23) Dtrigg - possible
24) Cjmani - probable
25) professor quack
27) DCBMX1
28) Ben
29) Otto
30)Darryl (gonna stop by real quick) I have a bday in the city to attend.

1) Edub
2) 02#154
3) MikeC_587
4) iCEE
5) LarryNSX
6) patchez
7) REDNSXT
8) BATMANs
9) wh(oo)zzbad
10) Ashik
13) amgnsx (and son)
15) smooth
16) s4play
17) Makena88
18) jimbonuttz
19) nsxtaxi (maybe)
22) JCrew7i2 - possible
23) Dtrigg - possible
24) Cjmani - probable
25) professor quack
27) DCBMX1
28) Ben
29) Otto
30)Darryl (gonna stop by real quick) I have a bday in the city to attend.
31) CiaoBoy

Great turn out,, it was nice meeting and seeing everyone, hope everyone got home safely :smile:

will post pix tomorrow

Last edited:
Back