• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meng Motorsports 5 Year Anniversary Meet! 3/29/14 @ Le Mans Karting

2014 marks the official 5 year anniversary of Meng Motorsports! To celebrate we are throwing a FREE exclusive meet at Le Mans Karting in Fremont California. This will be an open meet so all cars and car enthusiasts are encouraged to come. For those of you who don't know us yet, we are a very small family owned business specializing in the import performance market. We make customer satisfaction our #1 priority and I think that is one of the key reasons we are still competitive in this market. It would be great if the NSX community can come out and support us at this event. I personally own an NSX also so it would be nice to meet you guys.

What will be at this event:
-Free Meng Swag and promos.
-Meng HIDs and LEDs at discounted pricing.
-Good food by TasTeeBytes SJ
-Photography and Media coverage by LowerLimits
-Music by DJ Torq
-Supporting vendors Wak Shop and Honorable Mention
-Discounted go kart races exclusively for this event.
-Trophies for the top 3 cars.

Parking:
The whole parking lot will be exclusive to us for this meet. There is also additional street parking and overflow parking at the business next to Le Mans. We will have team members aid in parking during roll-in.

Date/Time:
March 29th 2014 Saturday. Roll in for the meet starts at 11AM. Awards will be announced at 3PM. Meng Motorsports will be here until 6PM or later.

Even though we are renting out Le Mans, this will be free to attend. We look forward to meeting more local car enthusiasts in the bay area. All cars and groups are welcome so please pass the word! If you guys have facebook, please RSVP at this event page https://www.facebook.com/events/586696928082768/?ref=br_tf All further updates will most likely be posted up on that page as well. Thank you and I hope to see you guys there!

*Address for event: 45957 Hotchkiss St., Fremont, California 94539

Last edited:
Sent you a PM Dhalsim. Hope to see you guys there!

Official flyer:
1920075_767859203248177_2109799558_n.jpg

Great meet today. Props to Tony (owner of Meng Motorpsorts AND NSX owner!) for putting on a good meet, with DJ, nice food truck, discounts on the Karting, awards, free goodies and good times.

I also won 3rd for Best of Show! Ha ha....I guess it helps that it was raining today and 99% of NSX owners believe they melt in the rain so they didn't come out.

Thanks for the nice meet Tony. Oh and see you at the track!

Not afraid of the rain

I thought this was funny...........might not help at a DUI stop though.............

How come you always manage to have some ladies stand next to your car? LOL

So which car won 1st and 2nd?

Nice show, nice example of modified cars and overall a very peaceful and fun event! Too bad I was hurting or I would have stayed longer....

That 510 in my last pic one 1st. I think a Genesis won 2nd but I didnt get a pic of it.

Back