• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone interested in a pre-spring meet within the next couple of weeks?

Hey guys

I might be able to make it. :biggrin:

u better be there andy :smile:

Andy/NSXFRIEND/anyone: If you are coming from NOVA area, Im meeting up with some ppl at the Tysons Corner Marriot ~915am. Plan is to head up to Rockville at 930am. LMK if you want to meet up there and roll up with the group.

Paul

That sounds good. Mark will come out, too. I can't wait to see all of you guys.

Andy

DAMN! I can't make it guys...I really wanted to meet all of you but I already have a commitment on Sun.

I'm sure we'll have more meets in the near future.

Anyway - if any of you are in Old Town Alexandria this Sat 3/1 for the St. Patrick's Day parade - let me know - me and my other car will be in the parade - www.my250gto.com

jebzter - Hope to catch u at the next one!
Andy - ck your pm

Weather is looking good for sun and it looks like there is going to be some VERY nice cars attending. Check the 6speed link I posted above for the current list. :biggrin:

DSC01072.JPG

DSC01063.JPG

More Photos Click link

http://picasaweb.google.com/redf1nsx/NSXMeet3208?authkey=P-ljdItcfs8

Bryan

Last edited:
^ Nice pics Bryan...or maybe i should probably thank your girlfriend for taking them :smile:

It was a GREAT turnout, and very nice to see the # of NSXs that we did. I know a few ppl (myself included) that were surprised with the # of NSXs that showed up. Great to see everyone!

There are addnl pics/vids being posted over on 6speed in the Mid-Atlantic section.

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92

-paul

Guys looking forward to warm weather and more meets.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 56
  • sidefrontnsx.jpg
    sidefrontnsx.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 51
I wish I would have been there, I can't wait until I can take the NSX out for a long drive when I get back.

I have been working long hours on a new project for the Coast Guard. Testing should be over sometime next week.

02-29-08_1747.jpgimgmax=800

Back