• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone interested in Scuba Lessons?

Loveland, CO and Trabuco Canyon, California
http://www.jldiveandphoto.com/course-ow.html

I am interested in taking scuba lessons (PADI Open Water Scuba Certification) and wondered if anyone else here is. This link is to the class I'm thinking about.

Are you interested? Looks like four per class so it might be fun to come up with a group.

http://www.jldiveandphoto.com/course-ow.html

I am interested in taking scuba lessons (PADI Open Water Scuba Certification) and wondered if anyone else here is. This link is to the class I'm thinking about.

Are you interested? Looks like four per class so it might be fun to come up with a group.

I'm certified Advanced Open water / Rescue Diver. After you get your certification and want to take a dive trip CALL ME---GET IN TOUCH. I would love to find some dive buddies so I hope a bunch of people sign up with you Patty.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm certified Advanced Open water / Rescue Diver. After you get your certification and want to take a dive trip CALL ME---GET IN TOUCH. I would love to find some dive buddies so I hope a bunch of people sign up with you Patty.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Well, that helps make me want to learn even more. :smile:

I wonder if it can be completed in one day. If so, I may be interested in driving up for it. :)

Some resorts in tropical locations have 2 day courses. You should seriously look into a trip to Cozumel where the water is 200' viz on a BAD day and the water temperature is 80* with no thermocline.

Some resorts in tropical locations have 2 day courses. You should seriously look into a trip to Cozumel where the water is 200' viz on a BAD day and the water temperature is 80* with no thermocline.

I'm up for diving trips too, especially to great viz and critter areas.

Last edited:

Thanks Alan. I just came back from a 9 day Hawaii vacation but just had time to do snorkeling. I figured the next logical step is scuba, so I'm interested in getting started before my next vacation. I know there are places in Phoenix to get certified, I think they use a pool though. :)

Back