• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know about this NSX for sale in Barrie?

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.aspx?vlotid=535683&adid=7645218

Still trying to purchase my dream car since I was 12! I think I saw this same NSX for sale last summer asking for $45K now they want 42,888. 92 with 79,000kms.

If I remember correctly the car belonged to the owner of Acura Barrie, which made me think it would be well looked after. I know there are way better deals in the US but damn all that import stuff seems like a pain in the ass.

Would be interested in your opinions.

I'd look for one in the US. Its not a PITA. You just need a letter prepared from Acura USA declaring all recalls have been done, inform the border 24 hrs ahead when you plan to cross back to Canada with it and then pay your GST.

That car is very original...right down to the worn seat bolster and steering wheel leather, ugly fat-five wheels and 4x4 suspension. :rolleyes: Looks like he's got a canadian tire trucker antenna and an aftermarket air intake (I should try and sell them my old oem power antenna). LOL.

That's fairly premium money in this market. However, call and ask if they have service records. Make sure the car was very well maintained, because for that kind of $$$ it should be.

I think there are better choices for sale privately here in Ontario. I know 2 Ontario Prime members have their 92s for sale, and we could vouch for those better.

Hey thanks guys!

I'm really looking forward to the day when I can post in the new owners section with pics of my red/black NA1.

Yeah I thought the price was kind of high too, but I noticed a wide spread with the US cars, especially when you look at NSX's for sale at dealerships.

Haven't seen too many private listings but 3 members just pm'd me, and yeah seems private is the way to go. This site rocks.

Back