• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know about this one? JH4NA1151NT000662 Austin,TX

Hi all-

First time NSX buyer wanting to look for a nice lower mileage 92 or so with 5sp- (Formula Red is def a fave )

I noticed this popped up recently (somewhat nearby and would allow for a trade-in of my current 350z - bad market is killing me):

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118904

Anyone know anything about this NSX / is anyone local to it and could be convinced to take a look for a six-pack to be decided in the future?

Thanks again, and my apologies for asking favors in my first post... (also posted in the local region)

Thanks!
Brad
(Beaumont, TX)

hao sirius?

How serious are you towards this particular offering?

I know of the NSX & the owner, both are great (FWIRC). . .

Contact the owner, go through the usual NSX related Q-&-A/background (use Prime's wiki for a check-list/guide for what to ask/look for).

If it still perks you, consider an outside-party's professional Pre-Purchase-Inspection for further peace-of-mind (nearby McDavid Acura sees lots of NSX'es & has a really nice guy quite experienced w/ them, Dave Chavez). Either coordinate a P.P.I. there for whatever they may charge, or perhaps workout something w/ Dave for his time to possibly take a look at another time (as he's a professional & would know what all to look for & what not).

I can take a detailed look at it at some point if you feel that you're quite keen towards it. I'll take along another NSX'er or two if need-be... :cool:

Last edited:
The owner is one of (or the, cant recall) owners of Boost Logic. They are popular in the Supra community and have a very good reputation. I had a Boost Logic turbo setup on my hardtop 93.

Seems that way the more I look into the car. I wonder if the Boostlogic exhaust setup just means that it was fabbed in their shop for the owner's car :wink:

I know Kean.

He made the exhaust system himself in his shop. So you can say it is a one off NSX Boost Logic Exhaust system. I saw the car at night and it looked really good especially with the wheels. Got a ride in it as well briefly and it felt fine. Of course an inspection is a must.

Kean owns a very successful business. Boost Logic holds some records for street legal FAST turbo Supras. Give the car a look.

Jose

The car does look good in the pics for sure. However the car is also in the snap ring range. This would be a concern for me as a buyer. I would say the owner having a business like the one he has would be able to fix anything on the car. However documentation would be a must. But after 17 yrs one would think someone had already fixed it.

The car does look good in the pics for sure. However the car is also in the snap ring range. This would be a concern for me as a buyer. I would say the owner having a business like the one he has would be able to fix anything on the car. However documentation would be a must. But after 17 yrs one would think someone had already fixed it.

The seller states that it has in fact been repaired.

I did see where they said it had been repaired. I just feel better seeing some sort of documentation. However I believe this guys word may be good enough since he is an established businessman and seems to be well known with good reputation. Would be nice to have paperwork stating when and where it was done though. The next buyer might not take your word.

Last edited:
icon10.gif
Its me!

Still looking for the owner in Dallas area. Mckinney Carrolton area. I know the car was serviced there and registered. Anyone know of this owner help me out here. I have bought this car sight unseen. Something I have never done before. Trying to get as much info as possible. To say the least Im a little worried since I have not drove or seen the car. Never even sat in one of the cars. But have Always loved them.Dont have the car yet and until I get it for a while I will wonder if I done the right thing. I know how pictures can upgrade a car to new looking. I hope this car is as nice as the pics.:)

Bought this car on March 9th and still do not have it. Something about the radio holding things up. Elite Motorsports in Austin still has the car.We are starting to be a little concerned to say the least.Elite has sent radio off to be repaired and it has been 3 weeks.Still no radio.Still no car.Im starting to think that Elite Motorsports may be dragging their feet a little on this car. Everything I have heard about Elite has been positive up to this point So maybe it will turn out ok.Anyone ever buy from this Dealer in Austin or know of it?

Last edited:
UPdate! Was told today car will be delivered to Dallas on WED. THe radio seems is at Willmans in Garland texas.Was supposed to be back friday but was not. With luck the Radio will be back on tuesday to be installed before I take delivery on wed.Dont understand why the radio took so long since the Willmans site says fast turn around.If anyone cares.LOL

FOUND previous owner of this car who was on here for several years!!! CBR600 was his log in.He was from Dallas area. Guess he is no longer on this forum or he would have seen the car.

Last edited:
Not trying to "stir" up anything here, BUT......Divinity inquires of a particular car that he's interested in and it appears that someone is giving sound advice and warnings of purchasing the car without having documentation of prior services. Nobody knows if it was out of concern and being a nice guy, or if it was a tactic to discourage Divinity from purchasing the car in order to purchase for yourself. No matter which reason it was, after you purchased the car; the latter "appears" to be the case. That is probably why no-one has responded nor replied to any of your last 5 posts. I could be wrong, but from the outside---looking in, that's how it's perceived.

Hmm. NOT the case. I was simply trying to find out info about the car as he was.I had also posted the serial number looking for info a couple hours before he did. I was very concerned about the snap ring and timing belt issues.At the time no one knew anything about the car.But I see how one MAY think as you wrote. But NOT the case.

Last edited:
No problem...just wanted to put it out there for you to see it. Good luck with your new purchase and hope that you find the information that you're searching for.

Thanks G man. I dont want to make ANYONE mad on this forum.Without this forums help it would be hard to find out anything about the NSX.I hope Divinity does not think I was jacking with him about the car.I WAS not. Simply trying to find out info. Divinity if you think that im Sorry. I did not intend on missleading anyone.

Last edited:
Back