• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know Lance Keeley or Link Motorsports in Wisconsin?

I grew up in Menomonee Falls and now live in Germantown, WI. I have never even heard of Link Motorsports. I looked up their address and can't picture where there would be a shop in that area. It must be a very small operation. If you need me to check anything out I'm only 5 minutes away.

[This message has been edited by gobble (edited 09 August 2002).]

He is near Acura of Brookfield. You may want to have them inspect the drivetrain.

Regards,
-- Chris

------------------
Revolutionize your NSX with ScienceofSpeed
www.ScienceofSpeed.com | [email protected] | 877-863-4520

Lance is a good guy. I live in Wauwatosa, WI which is 5-10 minutes away from his shop. We share a couple mutual friends, we occasionally race RC cars together, and he's been a great help in getting my silver NSX back in shape after I was rear ended. Top notch guy.

Anyone have any questions, email me at [email protected].

hey gobble,

Why don't you drop me an email. I've got about 5 friends in Milwaukee with NSX's. We should try to get together to do a photo shoot down at the new art museum!!!

[email protected]

Originally posted by sjs:
I may be working a deal with Lance Keeley at Link Motorsports in Menomonee Falls Wisconsin. Anyone with info good or bad?

Thanks!

I have purchased from him twice and both times
it was very successful. He is very professional and honest.

Back