• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know of a GOOD detailer in the Tampa/St.Pete area?

I'm down here for work and my black BMW looks like arse!! While I wish I coulda brought the NSX, not enough room... lol Anyhow, my car needs a great detailing and I have no time to do it! Any recommendations for detailers?

The Twanksta is supposed to be one of the best. Check him out at: presidentialdetailing.net.

The Twanksta detailed my car sometime in April... not sure if it was the last car he did before he got a full time job. He did say he would continue detailing cars just not as often as he used to, I guess.

I highly recommend him. I was very impressed to his attention to detail.

Yeah I've e-mailed and called and left a message but never heard anything back. I don't wanna take it to some crappy "Maaco of detailing" kinda place. Saw one the other day and trhey had the buffer sittin on the concrete pad side down... Can you say "swirl marks" lol

The Twanksta is supposed to be one of the best. Check him out at: presidentialdetailing.net.

Billy is an excellent detailer, he done my black 91 two years ago and the paint still looks like brand new, Giant different between before and after, the best money I ever spent on cars in my current life:biggrin: his number is 727-455-1502 presidential detailing

Last edited:
Yeah I've e-mailed and called and left a message but never heard anything back. I don't wanna take it to some crappy "Maaco of detailing" kinda place. Saw one the other day and trhey had the buffer sittin on the concrete pad side down... Can you say "swirl marks" lol

he is a busy man, you need to call him million times to get hold of him:biggrin:, I wait 6 weeks to get my car to him, and he spent 4 days to got my car done, worth all the time and money though...

Hey guys, sorry if I havent responded. I was having a problem with voicemails without knowing it, so I missed a lot of calls. Like ChicNSX( HI! :D) said, I do currently have a full time job now other than detailing. However, I do take on the bigger jobs here and there when I can. Ill be sending you a message about your BMW if you havent already found someone. Thanks for the great referrals guys!

Back