• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know this car?

I don't know the car but I would be willing to take a trip out to look at it for you if and when you get to that point in your search.

I don't know the car but I would be willing to take a trip out to look at it for you if and when you get to that point in your search.

I was planning on coming down this week-end (sat) to take a look at her about a 10hour drive or something. If you want to check it out before hand your more than welcome to, or if you want to meet up while I'm down there PM me and let me know?

:smile:
Thanks,

Hey Gents I'm going to be in North Hampton on Sat (July 14th) to look at the NSX for sale at Clair Acura. If anyone wants to meetup while I'm down, or if you know of some places I should checkout while visiting let me know. I will be leaving Sun to return to Canada...

Thanks,
Rich

Hi Rich,

I'm heading off to NYC this weekend so I won't be able to meet. Hope the car turns out to be a winner for you and if there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Hey just wondering if anyone will be around on July 26th in the North Hampton area. I will be returning to pick up my new car, if anyone would like to maybe meetup Thurs afternoon let me know. Does anyone know what there is to do on a Thrus night in the general area?

Thanks,
Richie

I just saw your post. I serviced my car at North Hampton for a few years before Clair bought them.

They have a great NSX tech named Tim. You might say hi to him and see what he says about the car.

Stay in Portsmouth, NH about 10 minutes away from North Hampton. There are a ton of places to go.

Try the Oar House outside deck for good food and drinks. There are also some great bars in town. They have a tourist website. You you can do a search.

I will be in Portsmouth Saturday the 28th. I am sure you will be enjoying your new car by then.

Have a great trip.

I just saw your post. I serviced my car at North Hampton for a few years before Clair bought them.

They have a great NSX tech named Tim. You might say hi to him and see what he says about the car.

Stay in Portsmouth, NH about 10 minutes away from North Hampton. There are a ton of places to go.

Try the Oar House outside deck for good food and drinks. There are also some great bars in town. They have a tourist website. You you can do a search.

I will be in Portsmouth Saturday the 28th. I am sure you will be enjoying your new car by then.

Have a great trip.

Looks like I'm going to miss you by a day, but thanks for the information! :smile:

Back