• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone near Harrisburg,PA?

Greetings NSX Owners,
I am coming to Ft Indiantown Gap, PA from 6 Apr thru 16 May. I would like to get together with any NSX owners in the area. If you need to flush your ABS system I will bring my ABS tools with me. All you have to do is buy the brake fluid, pizza and diet Coke. Drop me a PM. Let's see how many we can get together on a weekend. One weekend I am going to run up and see Larry B and Randy (NHNSX) at Larry's place.
Brad

Greetings NSX Owners,
I am coming to Ft Indiantown Gap, PA from 6 Apr thru 16 May. I would like to get together with any NSX owners in the area. If you need to flush your ABS system I will bring my ABS tools with me. All you have to do is buy the brake fluid, pizza and diet Coke. Drop me a PM. Let's see how many we can get together on a weekend. One weekend I am going to run up and see Larry B and Randy (NHNSX) at Larry's place.
Brad
My car's at Larry's right now, but had better not be by the time you get there!!

Suscribed, you guys have to pass me on the way to larry.

Sounds good.if you are going 81-84 I'm very close to those hwys.

Back