• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone remember the NSX for sale last year in San Bernadino, CA?

It was a Black on Ivory, 1992 with real low miles. The car was for sale at a Boat and RV shop. The car is now on the East coast and I was looking at it. The owner said he bought the car from CA last year. Just wanted to know if anyone looked at it.

Did you say black on ivory(white interior) That sounds rare!

There were 607 NSX's sold with that color combination during the '91-93 model years *edit* in the United States alone.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 29 November 2001).]

nsxtasy,

there were so many "Acura" nsx sold in that period... I would double the number by including the "Honda" ones sold in the rest of the world!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by gheba_nsx (edited 29 November 2001).]

The color "ivory" does it look truly white or is it biege or something??I'm sure the color exists but I just never saw it live or pictured.Bright white interior would I'm sure look great but I couldn't get it.I'd be going crazy to keep it perfect,
MYNSX

------------------

I have a 93 Blk/Ivory 1 of 14 made that year. I think the color combo is beautiful but difficult to maintain. (Although some may disagree) I think my next one will be sebring silver/onyx.

Back