• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anyone thinking of selling their na1/na2 NSX?

hey everyone. i have been in love with NSX's for a long time and i am fortunate enough to be able to work and pay for my own now. my buddy who is like my brother has a red one and i would love to be able to pull mine next to his and just enjoy car shows together.
it is extremely hard to find a reasonably priced one to enter the NSX scene. I wouldnt mind having one with higher mileage. I am considering daily driving this beautiful car as long as it is not snowy. please share with me if you are thinking of selling yours and what we can do. you can be sure that this car will be taken care of and loved for a long long time.
ps. i was considering buying this JH4NA1155RT000220 and fixing the missing pieces on it lol. any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi, I've been contemplating selling my NSX for a couple months now. I have a 91 Formula Red completely stock in emaculat condition (I'm a detailer who has his own shop). 98 k km (60k miles). What is your budget? I can provide more details once I get back in town next week.
Pls contact me with your location and car info etc. i am not sure about the budget but you can send me your price with the cars pics and info. My email is [email protected] cell is +14199673554 located in Ohio. Pls comment here too just in case so i get a notification

I'm selling mine. A previous owner made a video of the car. it currently has 26,500 miles.

hey everyone. i have been in love with NSX's for a long time and i am fortunate enough to be able to work and pay for my own now. my buddy who is like my brother has a red one and i would love to be able to pull mine next to his and just enjoy car shows together.
it is extremely hard to find a reasonably priced one to enter the NSX scene. I wouldnt mind having one with higher mileage. I am considering daily driving this beautiful car as long as it is not snowy. please share with me if you are thinking of selling yours and what we can do. you can be sure that this car will be taken care of and loved for a long long time.
ps. i was considering buying this JH4NA1155RT000220 and fixing the missing pieces on it lol. any help is greatly appreciated.
I've decided to sell my 2002 NSX-T on Bring-a-Trailer. Everything is uploaded and ready to go. I expect it will be live the in early May, 2023.

Attachments

• _SUP5207 Finished.jpg
    _SUP5207 Finished.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 7
  • _SUP5212 finished.jpg
    _SUP5212 finished.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 7
  • _SUP5217 finished.jpg
    _SUP5217 finished.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 7
Back