• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

APX Kit with Garrett GTx307r

r71

Contributing Member
Now the car is alive. It's so much more fun. Lose a bit on top end but everything is below 4k. Varoom, varooommmmm~

Last edited:
APX was good, but it was hard to have fun on the streets. On the highway it was great. I'm more of a stop light to stop light guy. I wanted the power down low. With the smaller turbo, this thing feels like a V8. No lag that I can feel. And it sounds amazing! Oh, mistype in the heading. It's Garrett GTx3076r, dual BB.

A single 3076 on a v6? I'd at least gone with the bigger 35 hotside. May actually spool better, definitely flows more, and less back pressure.

It’s a GTX. The X in the name is a large improvement over the regular GT. should make good power to 500rwhp. On a stock motor, I wouldn’t push higher anyway.....assuming it’s a stock motor here. I think that turbo is an excellent choice. I’m certain it feels way better on the street.

Last edited:
Man, haven't been on here since the weather turned. Finally the weather is agreeing and took the car out. I blew the Lithium battery on the hwy yesterday. Thought I blew the engine but the smoke was coming from the front so I was like wheeewwww..... But to answer your question, I think full boost is ~3500. I'll try to film it to see exactly when. But man, like I said, you lose the top end a bit but damn, it's so much more fun driving. Pulls like a mutha~

boost ~7lb

Back