• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arcadia Au79 meet Tuesday 12/16 830-900pm

I just got my wisdom teeth pulled this morning.. so nobody laugh at me! :frown:

Now, that's dedication! :biggrin:

From AccuWeather

Tuesday Evening, December 16

7pm
ARCADIA, CA Hourly Weather
49° F
Cloudy

8pm
47° F
Mostly Cloudy

9pm
47° F
Mostly Cloudy

10pm
47° F
Mostly Cloudy

11pm
46° F
Cloudy

Looks like we should be good? Someone bring firewood and I'll come with the marshmallows.

Looks like we should be good? Someone bring firewood and I'll come with the marshmallows.
Keep the cars running and i'm sure the trunks of any of our cars will keep us warm enough. lol

I'll probably be meeting everyone here for the 1st time in one place. Probably met a few of you before here and there but you know how it is with pairing a screename to an actual name. I'm really bad at that.

As it gets closer, lets see how this weather is! I am in as long as everyone else is going:tongue:

Good meet! Got kicked out of AU97 by a rent-a-cop and we all ended up at a Starbucks. Lets do it again, guys! Heck, tomorrow night in Valencia. No complaining about the long drive... since I'm in Torrance. See you all at the next one!

Good meet! Got kicked out of AU97 by a rent-a-cop and we all ended up at a Starbucks. Lets do it again, guys! Heck, tomorrow night in Valencia. No complaining about the long drive... since I'm in Torrance. See you all at the next one!

I went by AU79 at about 10:30pm to see if anyone was still around, but didn't see anybody. Think I saw Eric's car, though.

It was great seeing everyone last night. The drive to Starbucks from Au79 was a blast. Lets do it again soon, or better yet lets start planning a nice drive like we discussed last night.

next time,i guess we just leave our cars there and get into AU79. i kept telling u guys get into AU79. but no one wanted to do it. :redface: so we wont get kicked out next time. it's a great meet.

lol.it's good to see other people take photos on our cars :biggrin:

It was great seeing everyone last night. The drive to Starbucks from Au79 was a blast. Lets do it again soon, or better yet lets start planning a nice drive like we discussed last night.

Agreed... It was nice seeing familiar faces as well as meeting new members.

The drive was a blast JC, your little stunt passed the police station must have initiated Calvin's fly by in the tunnel, right before we got on 10fwy... :biggrin:

Anyone know the people in the Mercedes that was following? They were videotaping the entire cruise, would like to see the video if available.

Eric,
Check PM.

Ryu,
Let me know if you want to try on ur wheels on a NA2. Just PM me when you're in the area and I'll help you out.

lazynok,
Thanks for brining my wife's entertainment for the night :smile:

Thanks for putting this together Jeff.

Agreed... It was nice seeing familiar faces as well as meeting new members.

The drive was a blast JC, your little stunt passed the police station must have initiated Calvin's fly by in the tunnel, right before we got on 10fwy... :biggrin:

Anyone know the people in the Mercedes that was following? They were videotaping the entire cruise, would like to see the video if available.

QUOTE]

u guys should wait for me!!!!!!! I MISSED IT!!!!!

Thanks Jerry and Calvin for the fitment offers! I will definitely take you up on it. Lunch is on me!

Jeff - I sort of half listened and half ignored you as you suggested we go into the tea shop. Kinda like when your mom tells you to take out the trash. You have to do it but you don't really want to. Sometimes it's much more fun to chat next to our cars about our cars even if it means freezing our a$$es off :).

Wish I knew I you guys would be going for a cruise. I would have been totally game for that.

i agree it's more fun, but the rent cop is annoying. maybe change location if u really want to stay around the cars. otherwise, we just will get kicked out again. :wink:

Hey JC!!! Whaz Up!!! I met you at the SCA meet about 6 or 7 months ago. The last time I heard from you, you had left me a message after I had the accident. I see one or two of the guys who made it to this meet last night are on the list for the Cars and Coffee event in Irvine on Jan 31st. I don't see you on the list. Try and make it out if you can. I know its early....but there should be about 50 NSXs....including Dannys 850rwhp NSX. If you can't make it out....I'll try and make it to one of your meets in your area (AU79).

Tony

Hey JC!!! Whaz Up!!! I met you at the SCA meet about 6 or 7 months ago. The last time I heard from you, you had left me a message after I had the accident. I see one or two of the guys who made it to this meet last night are on the list for the Cars and Coffee event in Irvine on Jan 31st. I don't see you on the list. Try and make it out if you can. I know its early....but there should be about 50 NSXs....including Dannys 850rwhp NSX. If you can't make it out....I'll try and make it to one of your meets in your area (AU79).

Tony

Como estas amigo? I do remember you. Hope you and the NSX are doing well. I was not sure of going to Cars & Coffee but now I am very tempted. What the heck, I'll go.

JC

I had a great time guys! Nice meeting you guys up again, it was long overdue! Let's plan this next one soon!!

Much thanks to you, JC, for taking me around to the second location:biggrin: I had a blast! Thanks for the fun!

Hey Jerry, how do I open the RAW files:confused: is that when I need photoshop?

Anyone have any pics ? :biggrin:
Working on it.. will post soon.

i agree it's more fun, but the rent cop is annoying. maybe change location if u really want to stay around the cars. otherwise, we just will get kicked out again. :wink:
That guy was just waiting to kick us out, but good call on getting tea. For the next meet, I vote for The Hat on Rosemead, amble parking and well lit (right across from Pep Boys)

with all the excitement, I forgot to give props for Jerry's 5.1... all I can say is very bad a$$ Jerry!!!
Thanks Calvin... still can't believe GT-One delivered after all this time.... Even with the 5.1, you seem to be a lot faster, especially through that last under pass:biggrin:

Last edited:
Back