• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Are you looking for a BRAND NEW NA2-R?

I know there are at least 3 NA2-R in HK, and none of them has over 5k miles. And some ppls r placing orders for those NA1/NA2-R stole from Japan. :biggrin:

I know there are at least 3 NA2-R in HK, and none of them has over 5k miles. And some ppls r placing orders for those NA1/NA2-R stole from Japan. :biggrin:

I didn't know, we have NSXR in HK. I would be interested to know who own it. All i know is there is 2 early NSX converted to 02+ NSXR look.

Keno

If you roll down the column, the saleman said if the car is not going to be register in HK (hint without the import tax), he want 1M HKD which is about 128K USD.

I think that the $128k figure would be worth it. I mean, that is the real deal, pure NSX.

But you can't drive it on public road. At least that is the case in HK if not register it.

True...I wonder how hard it would be to get Show and Display permits for that car here? Heck....the car could just be a track rat like it was born to be. :)

True...I wonder how hard it would be to get Show and Display permits for that car here? Heck....the car could just be a track rat like it was born to be. :)

You shall contact your local importer. But i do have see some JDM Civic or Integra TypeR in the State so there should be way to import it or just use as track car. Good luck, maybe you shall add the NSXR into your collection!!

Keno

You shall contact your local importer. But i do have see some JDM Civic or Integra TypeR in the State so there should be way to import it or just use as track car. Good luck, maybe you shall add the NSXR into your collection!!

Keno

Man....I would have to sell off some of my cars to swap in that one. Not sure if I feel like dealing with that kind of headache.

$128K will put you in a new Porsche 997 GT3. That would be a no brainer for me.

Motor_Home1.jpg

Wish they offer this car here in the states. I'm sure they will probably sell a good handfull for around 100K:smile:

Considering that a standad 2005 NSX was almost $90k, I can see $128k for a car as rare and wicked as the NSX-R.
Not to offend, but if you put the NSX-R up against a stock 997 GT3 the GT3 would come out on top. The NSX was a good design in the early 90's and it has aged gracefully. However, time has marched on.

That said I still enjoy the NSX and am looking forward to comparing it on the track this summer.

Back