• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Are you Trading In your NSX?

Are you trading In your NSX?
Is the dealer offering lower than KBB trade in price?
If so let me know, I'll pay CASH for your NSX @ KBB blue book price.

If you are interested, I would sell you my 01 Silverstone for KBB trade in value of $58925 as stated online.

10K miles
Mint condition

Last edited:
I am a wholesale auto dealer in Washington State. Generally we go by the NADA blue book. I think online the site is www.NADA.com (although they only give consumer based pricing online) Last I checked I believe my dealer NADA blue book showed my 92 NSX @ $23,250 Wholesale and $26,800 retail. Kelly blue book is pretty weird, some dealers use it around here because non luxury and non exotic car prices are actually higher then KBB. This lets them get more money when they go to finance their customer.

Back