• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Ashley" has some new shoes! 18"/19" HRE 890R

I bought these wheels from Prime member DXD back in September. I had them sent to HRE for refurbishing and while they were there, I had the center finish changed from a High Polish finish to a Brushed/Clearcoat finish. I kept the lip in a high polish finish.

Wheel/Tire specs...
Front - 18x8 (+36) with 215/35/18 Yokohama S.Drive Tires. 1.5" lip width
Rear - 19x10 (+40) with 275/30/19 Yokohama S.Drive Tires. 3.0" lip width

DSC_2048.JPG

DSC_2043.JPG

DSC_2063.JPG

DSC_2047.JPG

DSC_2037.JPG

Last edited:
I bought these wheels from Prime member DXD back in September. I had them sent to HRE for refurbishing and while they were there, I had the center finish changed from a High Polish finish to a Brushed/Clearcoat finish. I kept the lip in a high polish finish.

Wheel/Tire specs...
Front - 18x8 (+36) with 215/35/18 Yokohama S.Drive Tires. 1.5" lip width
Rear - 19x10 (+40) with 275/35/19 Yokohama S.Drive Tires. 3.0" lip width

DSC_2048.JPG

DSC_2043.JPG

DSC_2063.JPG

DSC_2047.JPG

DSC_2037.JPG

Looks great Ryan! Nice choice with the brushed look. They look great and I am glad they found a good home!

I like the brushed look = low maintanance.:wink:

not only that but it gives a sorta contrast with the wheel by not having it all polished (sorta looks like the wheels where it's all just chromed out) GJ and nicely done! keep it up!!

Thanks for the compliments guys! I agree that the brushed finish will be much easier to keep clean. My old set of 540's were in a High Polish finish and I remember all of the hours spent polishing those bad boys up. Now my brother has the duty of keeping those wheels nice and clean! :biggrin: All I have to worry about now is polishing the lip.

I feel that the brushed center definitely provides a nice contrast, especially on a red car. I just wanted to say thanks again to prime member DXD for making the purchase of his old wheels so troublefree. Your wheels are in good hands!!!

Last edited:
That looks fantastic!!! I almost went with HRE's

That looks great!

Back