• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Atlanta area - 5spd blk/blk 91 NSX 42900 miles $32,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta area - 5spd blk/blk 91 NSX REDUCED to $30,500

It comes with GREAT regret that I am forced to put my NSX on sale. But impending graduate school costs tip my hand. This is NSX #1800, an excellent condition 1991 black/black NSX that is out of snap ring range. 5 spd. The car is mostly stock, with some additions. I am only the 2nd owner, car was purchased with 15k miles from Foreign Cars Italia in Greensboro, NC (they sell new Ferrari and Porsche). I've had the car two and a half years and it has been my daily driver. NEVER seen the track or autocross, in fact it's been driven light since I've owned it. Everyone thinks this is a 99 or 00 NSX...jaws drop when you say it's a 91 (or keep it as your secret). NO accidents or disappointments.

VIN: JH4NA1155MT001800
------

Modifications:
K&N Air Filter
Dali Race/Street sway bars

Konig Imagine 18” Wheels
Front: 18X7.5
Rear: 18X8.5

Stereo Mods

What a pain to get a good stereo in this car, but I managed to get it done. The system sounds very clean and has nice midbass and lower bass. Nothing too outrageous, but more than enough for me.

Kenwood MP3/CD Player in modified dash
JL Audio XR 6 1.2 Components in Doors
Phoenix Gold 4 Channel Amp in trunk
Custom fiberglass subwoofer box in glove box location, contains JL Audio 6 1.2 Subwoofer

REDUCED TO $30,500 FROM $32,000

Contact me at [email protected] or call my cell at 770-361-6588.

Pictures

Picture%20004.jpg

Picture%20005.jpg

Picture%20006.jpg

Picture%20007.jpg

Picture%20008.jpg

Picture%20009.jpg

Picture%20010.jpg

Picture%20013.jpg

Picture%20016.jpg

Picture%20011.jpg

MORE PICTURES HERE:
http://samusw.home.mindspring.com/carpics/

Last edited:
Miles are at 43,100 and some change. Maintanance has always been done at an Acura dealer and all work is up to date. Haven't had to do much with it as the car has been very reliable outside of a window regulator.

interest. . .

hey, i am quite interested- but abroad for some training at the moment. i noted that you have to be fairly prompt in a sale due to circumstance...

Yes, I would like to sell the car as soon as possible, but I do not HAVE to sell it just yet, so there might still be an opportunity for you.

sounds cool. . .

it all sounds cool, mileage-service-condition etc... prettie much what all i'm looking for. any previous body-work, re-paint/touch-up, etc? clean history/car-fax (i assume)? anyone from the 'prime community have a comment or insight on this car??? thanx :)

Sold! Bye bye NSX :( Hello Audi A6 2.7T

Want to say that nsxprime.com is a wonderful resource and has helped me greatly over the years. Thanks to the board owners and moderators!

/goes over to Audiworld.com with a sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back