• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Atlanta, Georgia Car Meet Goes Wrong

A friend of mine showed me this video of a guy trying to jump the median in his Dodge Ram to show off his "skillz." Below is the video as well as the thread.

"If you can't Dodge it, Ram it..."

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3glPJFqSukg?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3glPJFqSukg?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2089953

02WRX<3 said:
Well me and few of my buddies went to a car meet here in GA, and some redneck in his truck decides it would be cool to jump a median. Here is the video, video will tell the story. The Caddy seems totaled, and the Sti not sure about.This happened few hours ago, video... Sad night for 2 of my friends.

02WRX<3 said:
he was arrested, and when they searched them they found about a ounce of marijuana on him. as u guys can see, he could have killed someone easily. The guy is around 30 years old too, some people never grow up.

This was in atlanta,ga. Riverside meet.

BiH1320 said:
It's my STi btw guys. STi is damaged good too. But I decided to drive it home.

BiH1320 said:
No injuries but very close. Thank god he didnt run anyone over. Yeah no frame damage. I will take everything apart and check inside. But I highly doubt it.
Yeah im glad I kept my cool all I did was bitch him out as you can see in the video. But I didnt wanna end up in jail like he did. So I tried my best haha.

Last edited:
I have learned not to trust ANY person driving a lifted truck and will watch them like a hawk when they are around me.

Maybe I'm biased, but after nearly getting run off the road weekly by one, I have my reasons to be overly cautious. Overcompensating with unchecked hormones and testosterone.

Wow, I'm glad nobody was hurt. That dude obviously had no control over his truck after it went airborne. What could he had been thinking? Just gonna jump this hill and land safely on the other side? With people and cars right there? Thats insane!!

On that note...I should move from Atlanta. Or stay away from these types of meets. You know, one or the other...

I have learned not to trust ANY person driving a lifted truck and will watch them like a hawk when they are around me.

Maybe I'm biased, but after nearly getting run off the road weekly by one, I have my reasons to be overly cautious. Overcompensating with unchecked hormones and testosterone.

Agreed... I don't know how many times I've watched lifted truck drive like a maniac ... like they own the road.

Typical redneck idiots in ATL...... having weed on him is inconsequential though... I'm sure he was drinking too.... if he was under the influence of marijuana, he wouldn't have done that...... Alcohol is another story.

The guy has "skillz" all right...but clearly none of it involves driving or common sense.

I had the worst encounter, driving from Cincinnati to Lousiville one sunday afternoo....I had the top off of the nsx, and I was just minding my business, then one of those ridiculously lifted trucks pulled besides me, I paid him no mind, kept cruising, of course he keeps trying to bait me to go...and i keep driving...he literally swerves, almost taking me out on the friggin highway, luckily I got on the brakes before he killed my car....30 minutes later, I'm on a 71 and I notice there are a good 15-20 of these trucks which I've been surrounded by...I honestly have no idea wtf is going on...then we come to a dead stop. One of thsoe trucks tails pipes was going RIGHT INTO the car....I had to drive on the median to get away from carbon monoxide poisoning. After scooting by for 25 minutes, I finally found the culprit...the kentucky speedway was having a race there. :mad:

Lol my favorite quote in the video...."you took out the most expensive car here dude!".......a subaru....glad he wasnt at a pricier car meet

Lol my favorite quote in the video...."you took out the most expensive car here dude!".......a subaru....glad he wasnt at a pricier car meet

Back