• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ATTN: 1991 owners! (1991 registry)

Figure this would be a good time for a first post. 001347 silver/black

It is indeed the perfect first post! Congrats if it was a new procurement! Can you include your production date that is located on the black and white sticker by the door striker on the driver side door.

-Alec

Hi Alec,

This is the info that I posted, but my interior is black. You have mine as onyx. I should have clearly stated that, sorry. June/91, 800371, ​red/black

Joe

91 NSX Red/Black

It is indeed the perfect first post! Congrats if it was a new procurement! Can you include your production date that is located on the black and white sticker by the door striker on the driver side door.

-Alec

000831 European version red with black interior..
I can't locate the sticker for production date though :confused:

Also, why does my vin sticker say a curb weight of 3550 pounds???? I thought these cars were way lighter?

That's a max gross weight, as in how much you can load the car down maximum. Actual weight is just a hair over 3000lb.

Alec,

Mine (
000944) was built in 10/90 and is Red/Ivory.

Mine is a Euro spec car. VIN number starts with JHM...

Number 966
Red with Black interieur

Can't find the sticker with the production date but probably pretty close to 944 :)

Bernhard
interesting my car's VIN starts with JHM as well, first NSX in New Zealand by Honda

Curious about historic details.. Would #s 71 & 75 have crossed the Pacific wearing the short-lived, non Soichiro approved 'A' badges that were ordered to be pried off?

Ooops. Forgot I already posted info. : - )

Last edited:
Back