• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

August 4th Get Together! C&O/Mountain roads/cabin cookout

Alright, so the museum thing has been put on hold again.

But for the first weekend of August, specifically Sunday the 4th.
Instead, we tentatively have a plan to go to C&O in the morning, then driving in the mountains while making our way to Liz's cabin in Blue Ridge, where she has graciously offered to host a cookout for us again.
Hopefully we'll be cooking out early enough so that everybody has ample time to make it home at a decent time and get some rest for the following Monday, lol.

So there it is. Now let's get some feedback!

So far we've got

Liz
me/Donna
Dennis
James/Alex
Alex
Mehrdad (maybe)

Most everybody else is only going to C&O.

looking good!

Liz are you going to C&O? If so, are you driving down from BR? We can join up in Dawsonville :cool: and ride down 400 like ballers :biggrin:

The drive and cookout turned into a bust.

Sorry for letting everyone down.

(goes to show it takes a lot to organize things) (hence our fearless leader Alex, has that special touch)

The drive and cookout turned into a bust.

Sorry for letting everyone down.

(goes to show it takes a lot to organize things) (hence our fearless leader Alex, has that special touch)

You did a great job Jason, many people showed up to C&O but most just didnt want to drive.

On that note, I will be starting a post for a caravan up to NSXPO in the next few days but I wanted to get a soft count on who wanted to go? Raleigh NC the weekend of Oct 11th

Back