• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aussie NSX spotted in Sydney - Posted in Holland

Oh I've definitely seen that on prime.

MvM said:
NSX drivers all over the world... beware !!!! :smile:

We, (NSX drivers from Europe) have our agents spotting for the NSX everywhere. Like this one for example:

LOL! :D

Thats Nemesis X LHD Acura convert to RHD. Your friend was catching the train on the harbour bridge.

Finally the spys are photographing something worthwhile... no more photos of bridges, walls and those stupid distant portraits of people you see in the movies. :D

Here's <A HREF="http://www.autogespot.com/viewimages.php?id=7214748364819072006112358">another Aussie NSX</A> that has been SPYED.... must have been going 100km/h judging from the motion blur. :D there's better pix in my photo gallery. There's two other Sydney NSX's on that site but we all know what colour/mods they have... ;)

Hey <B>Nemesis</B>; looking good... your ride is bringing cheer to the world. :smile:

Oh no!! Looks like ive been spotted!! Spys are onto me! Time to go underground again!!

Funny thing is I see people doing a double take at the "Acura" badge and getting a bewildered look on there face.....Priceless!!!

NemesisX said:
Oh no!! Looks like ive been spotted!! Spys are onto me! Time to go underground again!!

Well your already "down under" you've reached the end of the Earth mate... Nowhere left to run to now... heh heh :biggrin:

Back