• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Austin: Hill Country Cars & Coffee - Leander [Sunday, February @ 11am-2pm]

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
Austin: Hill Country Cars & Coffee - Leander [Sunday, February 28th @ 11am-2pm]

What: Hill Country Cars & Coffee

When: Sunday, March 28th @ 11am-2pm

Where: "Old Town" area of Leander (Willis Street near City Hall)

Why: John Eagle European will sponsor the new Cars and Coffee™ event in the “Old Town” area of Leander, Texas, on Feb. 28th, 2010, from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. The Sunday event is part of the national series that began in Southern California as a causal gathering where enthusiasts bring everything from Astons to Mustangs, ‘32 Deuce Coupes and Nissan GTRs. The event will be in downtown Leander on Willis Street near City Hall with participation free to all.

Who: ...

Reference:

www.johneagleeuropean.com - www.johneagleeuropean.blogspot.com

[FONT=&quot]Thank you to the 400-plus attendees who attended the inaugural Cars and Coffee - Austin presented by John Eagle European and hosted by Leander on 31 January. We had more than 175 cars and at least 14 brands represented. The energy and enthusiasm more than overcame the temperature.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The coffee is on for the arrival of classic, vintage, antique and exotic automotive enthusiasts again. John Eagle European has partnered again with Leander to host [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Cars and Coffee Austin [/FONT][FONT=&quot]on Sunday, 28 February 2010 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in Old Town . THANK YOU to Leander's Police & Fire personnel for their enthusiastic presence and professional service.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Since this Cruise-In is an [FONT=&quot]informal, non-competitive, free, monthly, come-and-go[/FONT], there will be no assigned parking, for now. So please just enjoy a relaxed experience with your fellow automotive enthusiasts. However, if you do bring your checkbook, Mr. Sonny Morgan and his John Eagle European Team will be happy to visit with you.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please utilize this Old Town Aerial Photo . It shows potential 'parking areas' in-and-around Leander's City Hall, Greater Leander Chamber of Commerce offices and the Leander ISD Administration facility. There are a list of 'walkable' restaurants and others in Old Town below.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I hope the clubs and resources listed below are helpful. If a group or resource needs to be added, forward the link. We will make sure to get them included on future invites.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]John Eagle European is Central Texas' newest high-end automotive dealership. Aston Martin of Austin , Bentley of Austin and Lotus of Austin are part of this automotive group.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cars and Coffee [/FONT][FONT=&quot]is an international automotive enthusiasts group. In addition, the following video links provide some more 'automotive eye-candy' for classic, vintage, antique and exotic automotive enthusiasts to enjoy.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]John Eagle European , the City of Leander and Greater Leander Chamber of Commerce intend to host Cars and Coffee Austin each month. Please stay tuned to future emails for dates, times and locations.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Leander encourages Classic, Vintage, Antique and Exotic automotive enthusiasts to be a part of the community. We want to stage and/or become a destination for cruise-ins, shows, concourses, swap meets, etc. The community will provide a safe, affordable and pleasant environment for residents and visitors to enjoy. Thank you for the ongoing interest. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sincerely,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kirk D. Clennan, CEcD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]City of Leander[/FONT]

Last edited:
right'on. . .

I'm a maybe
If you venture up here, afterwards we can hang-out on S. Congress or do Oasis (nearby in Lakeway, there's a regular Sunday afternoon get-together for high-performance sportscars & exotics at a cigar-shop). . .

hm... considering this is in my 'backyard', i'll probably check it out again. :)
Duhhh', where do you think the afterparty's gonna be at... gosh?!?

Last edited:
i plan to head up...provided the weather is decent. Have the inlaws visiting this weekend but think sunday am would be perfect time to sneak away.

You guys want to meet up and caravan up there?

afterparty elaboration...

i'm hosting a small sandwich party thing (thanks to the 'sandwich thins' people) at 2pm that day, so anyone's welcome to swing by and have some eats. i live right off 183 between leander and cedar park so it should be on the way home for most, if not all of you. so what's your excuse?? :biggrin: you might end up with some free swag from the sandwich folks too - limited quantity avail.

anyway, i'll be hitting cars & coffee that morning and can give the address if you want to swing by. look for me in the bright blue honda shoes. :tongue:

Anybody got an open passenger seat? I promise I'll haul my heavy butt out should you need to clear your front lip of any low spots in the road/driveway *coughKelleycough* :D I'll buy cigars if you're headed to the afternoon session...

Back