• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Awesome NSX Must Have!

I just wanted to post this link as soon as possible - we don't want all the Civics and Integras beating us to the punch on this!
http://www.takakaira.co.jp/php/template.php3?id=163&cat=3

Sorry, I can't seem to get the HTML to work on this link...

Actually this site has quite a few suppliers of NSX body kits listed with decent pictures in the Honda section.

[This message has been edited by Ryoma (edited 03 August 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Ryoma (edited 03 August 2001).]

Originally posted by Ryoma:
I just wanted to post this link as soon as possible - we don't want all the Civics and Integras beating us to the punch on this!

Grin.. Too late.. I encountered a modded CRX on the freeway a few nights ago that had that blow-off-valve simulator.. He blew it at me a few times to encourage me to race. I showed him what a real BOV sounds like
smile.gif

It did answer the question though if someone would actually buy such a lame gizmo!

Hey does anyone have a link to a supplier for one of those license plate holders that have the dancing lights. I really want one of those!

Actually, that is very useful for front engine cars with flip-up lamps. They allowmore air into the engine bay. It's not a "show" mod.

Hehehehe, I could've used this back in the day (like around 1985). I used to do this with my old MkII Supra. Please don't flame me. I don't know why I used to do it. I just thought it was cool.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

[This message has been edited by FuryNSX (edited 12 August 2001).]

Back