• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Awesome Work from LoveFab!!

Well I'm very close to being 2 years with my 1995 LoveFab NSX-T and it's just awesome! I just competed in the Silver State Classic Challenge in Nevada in September (shout out to Tom King and Paul who where both awesome guys and I hope to see them next year!) with the LoveFab NSX-T. I entered the 110 MPH class and averaged a speed of 109.6 MPH over 90 miles of open highway. I'm glad to say the car ran flawlessly for 49:15 minutes straight!! I was extremely pleased with the "off the line" power and the ability of the engine to run smoothly at anywhere from 90 mph to hitting the straightaways around 120 mph without the engine caring a bit. I have the mild tune of approx 400 whp. There was more than enough power to push it much faster, unfortuately as a "rookie" in this event I was only allowed for my tech speed to be 124 mph. I'm back in Afghanistan for another few months but when I get back I'll be looking to do more track days and open road races as the car performed like a dream! Again just thanking you for putting together such an awesome car and sweet turbo setup Cody!! Thanks for all the support over the couple of years as well. :biggrin:

- now "armyCPT" lol

Back