• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Awsome NSX Video

Its been a long while since I posted anything. As I was searching for BMW 7 Series I ran across this video, only problem is I dont know how to up load it to Prime. Can some one be so kinda to do that just scroll down until you see the NSX
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...&hl=en&lr=&rls=SUNA,SUNA:2006-05,SUNA:en&sa=N

This is awsome and check out our future roads:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I been a big fan of the NSX for many years and now I have a hard decision to make in the next few months. Does anyone own or have owned the BMW745i 2003 and up. I really want the NSX but its only a two seater and I live near the beach (well kinda 35 mins) and I like to be able to take my crew with me. The extra room is nice and I know the maintance is less with the NSX.

Any advice and any info is greatly appricated between NSX and 745i:smile:

Hope everyone enjoyed the NSXPO that was here in orlando, didnt get to see the fleet rolling down the road which would have been an awsome sight!! I seen lots of pix though:cool:

Yeah, it has been posted here before. I saved it to my computer about a month and a half ago.
If only a Nsx could keep up with a Diablo. In the Video the Diablo comes to a complete stop and catches the Nsx in mere seconds, lol.
Awsome video though love watching it every so often.

Oster

Back